Conduent Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Conduent interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Conduent Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Conduent interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Conduent Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
I started my career recently. I attended the interview they asked me the below questions could someone please answer me.
- Difference b/w Abstract class & Interface.
- Write a program to swap numbers without 3rd variable.
- Write a program to reverse a string without using the StringBuffer class
- Write a program to find a string in another string.
- Why static is used in the main method
- Difference between static binding & dynamic binding.
- Write an XPath of an element present in the table by using its adjacent element
- various annotations used in Testng.
- What methods can be inherited by child class?
- Is it possible to override the main method?
- Write XPath of two text boxes that don’t have any attributes to find.
- Did you face any product bugs in your previous project?
- How to Add helper class or method in TestNG framework?
- How often do you execute nightly builds in Jenkins? And no. Of test cases?
- Where you can find the errors or warnings other than script errors in Jenkins?