Conduent Connect Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Conduent Connect interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Conduent Connect Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Conduent interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This post, we are sharing Conduent Connect Bangalore Vizag Kochi Noida Hyderabad Interview Questions. If you have any suggestions, then you can share them with Us.
Conduent Connect Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
I started my career recently. I attended the interview they asked me the below questions. Could someone please answer them?
- Explain your project
- Difference b/w Abstract class & Interface.
- Program: Write a program to swap numbers without 3rd variable.
- Program: Write a program to reverse a string without using the StringBuffer class
- Program: Write a program to find a string in another string.
- Why is the static keyword used in the Main method?
- Difference between static binding & dynamic binding.
- Write an XPath of an element present inside a table using its adjacent element.
- What are the various annotations used in TestNG?
- What methods can be inherited by child class?
- Is overriding possible for the Main method?
- Write XPath of two text boxes with no attributes to find.
- Did you face any product bugs in your previous project?
- How to Add a helper class or method in the TestNG framework?
- How often do you execute nightly builds in Jenkins? And no. Of test cases?
- Where can you find the errors or warnings other than script errors in Jenkins?
- Suppose there are 1500 test cases, so how will optimize the test cases to cover them fast
- How will you do UI testing on Mobile Applications?
- Difference between verification and validation
- What is Beta testing
- Difference between UAT and system testing
- Mobile and web application differences
- Android and iOS application differences
- When will you go for Manual testing, and when will you go for Automation testing
Conduent is a global IT services and consulting company that provides technology solutions to help organizations improve their operations and drive business growth. The company offers services in digital transformation, managed services, business process outsourcing, and cloud solutions.
Founded in 2017, Conduent is the result of a spin-off of the business process services unit of Xerox Corporation. The company operates in more than 40 countries and serves clients in various industries, including healthcare, financial services, transportation, and government.
Conduent’s IT consulting services help organizations assess their technology needs and develop strategies to optimize their use of technology. The company’s team of experienced consultants provides expert guidance and support to help organizations implement the right solutions to meet their unique business objectives.
In addition to IT consulting, Conduent offers various managed services and solutions that help organizations improve their operations and drive efficiency. These services include managed security, infrastructure support, application management, and data center services.
Overall, Conduent is a leading provider of IT services and solutions that help organizations improve their operations and drive business growth. The company’s team of experienced consultants and experts provides the expertise and support organizations need to succeed in today’s digital world.