Chubb Corporation Interview Questions: Interviews are a crucial aspect of the hiring process, as they allow employers to get a deeper understanding of a candidate’s Software Testing skills, experience in Manual & Automation testing, Other Various Testing tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and personality of the candidates.
But the Interview questions are the backbone of any job interview. So as a job seeker, it can be challenging to anticipate what questions you may be asked and how to answer them effectively. But we have some good news for you, we have collected and received real-time software testing interview questions from our fellow visitors.
|Post On:||Chubb Corp Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
This Chubb Corporation Interview Questions blog post will cover some of the most challenging and real-time interview questions in the tech industry, especially in Chubb Corporation. We’ll try to cover everything from coding challenges to all types of questions so you can be fully prepared for any technical interview.
So whether you’re a software test engineer, automation testing engineer, or manual testing engineer, prepare the below-mentioned interview questions to ace your next technical interview and land your dream job in the tech industry.
Chubb Corp Interview Questions
- Java Programming
- Selenium Programming,
- 10 MC Questions in hackerrank
- Write a program to reverse a String w/o using the inbuilt method.
- Write a program to compare two arrays and find a common one.
- Write a program to Swap two numbers w/o using 3rd variable
- What is the Difference between equals and ==?
- How to handle authentication popup in selenium.
- How to do drag & drop
- How to perform the double click
- How to enter data w/o using sendKeys()?
- What are the different Assertions used in the framework
- Can you explain the different API Error codes you have faced?
- How to check if a checkbox is checked.
- How to count the total number of links on a page.
- Explain the difference between Array & ArrayList
- Explain the difference between DataDriven & Keyword Driven
- Explain the difference between String Vs. String Builder
- Explain the difference between Abstract Class Vs. Interface
About Chubb Corp
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to diverse clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly.
The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, and global-local operations. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris, and other locations and employs 31,000 people worldwide.