CAR Test Cases Template: This, we are going to discuss the latest test cases on Car, and in the previous post, you can see the latest test cases on-camera video. For more details, take a look at the below test case scenarios.
Now in this post, we’re going to discuss how to write test cases for a car. I hope you have already read our previous test cases. If not, then you can follow the below links and check all the test cases which you shared.
Car Positive Test Cases
- check the car is unlocked by the key smoothly and also start with that key.
- Check the car is running smoothly on a normal road in a reasonable climate condition.
- Check the all the accessories like brake, clutch, and staring up the car is you working is expected.
- Check that type of car, and here type indicates whether it is a CNG engine, petrol diesel car pushed up.
- Check the performance of a car on different roads like charcoal, concrete, and over the sand.
- Check the mileage of a car on different roads like charcoal, concrete with an average speed.
- Check the purpose of the car, and fuel can consumption when you drive on a Hill or slopes.
- Check the purpose and mileage of a car when you drive when you have overweight.
- Check the mileage of the car is as per the specification document.
- Check the size and the looks of the car are as per the specification document.
- Check what type of car it is, whether it is just a sports car or a luxury car.
- Check the oil tank capacity is as per the specification document.
- Check the steering of the car, whether it is a normal staring or a power steering.
- Check the carriages supporting automatic gears or manual gears. If it is supporting manual gear, then it should be switch to one gear to another gear smoothly.
- Check the reverse gear is working fine, and also, when you drive the car on reverse gear, it should be move in the opposite direction.
- Check the height of the carriage is for the specification document, and the bottom distance is an optimum distance from the road.
- Check the smoothness of the car and also the performance when you drive on a regular road with an average speed that stops.
- Check the maximum speed of the car. It is per the specification document.
- Check the outer body of the car is built with the specified material.
- Check the glasses of the car should be made by tempered glass, which stops.
- Check the number of seats available inside the car is as per the specification document.
- Check the car have a handbrake, and also the handbrake should work as expected.
- Check the brakes are working as expected or not. And also, verify after pressing the brakes how much distance the car run.
- Check the type of battery the car has and also verify it is per the specific document or not.
- Check the headlights of the car is lighting correctly, and also verify in the night time the road is visible with the light or not.
- Check the upper and deeper functionality of the headlight is working correctly or not.
- Check the shock absorber Are behaving correctly so that when you drive in a rough road, the passengers will feel relax.
- Check is the car has airbags functionality or not; whether the vehicle has fast any extent, then is the airbags are coming outside or not.
- Check the seed willed functionality is available or not.
- Check the interior design, materials, and looks is is for the specification document or not.
- Check whatever meters are displaying Honda cars are giving correct outputs or not, here meters in a sense the speedometer, fuel meter, charging indicators, and other meters have given the right result.
- Check the grip Ness of the tires menu drives on a wet road.
- The check would be the car start smoothly if you tried to start after pure days of engines off.
- Check when you drive the car in the in a reverse direction, then the backlight of the vehicles should be the lighting.
- Check the side indicators are working is expected.
- Check is the anti-theft alarm was working when someone tried to open that door without the keys.
- Check the feature like power windows, airbags, Ac, music system, central locking, and also other futures provided by the car is working correctly or not.
- Drive its reasonably high speed and slow down to check brakes, steering & control.
Car Negative Test Cases
- Check this car is started or not when you are using in none prescribed fuel type.
- Check the engine sound and performance of the car when you drive it high speed on the first gear itself.
- Try to drive the car when the tires don’t have proper pressure on it.
- Check to stop the use of hand brakes while driving.
- Try to open the doors and start by using someone’s key.
- Check the performance and comfort ness when the tires have a high presser than the prescribed.
In this is a short period, we tried to cover most of the positive and negative test cases for the car. But if you decide to imagine various parts or accessories of the vehicle, then we are sure you will become across so many other test scenarios or test cases for the car.
If you can find out those missed test scenarios or test cases, then you can update us in the comment section. So that it will be helpful to others who are referring our blocks for improved its knowledge on how to write test cases with some real-time example scenarios.
If you have tried to write down these test scenarios or test cases in an Excel sheet within the proper format, then you can also share it with us. And we will try to add that even in this blog. I’m sure that I will be encouraged those learning testers and give them an idea of how to write test cases on an Excel sheet in any professional manner.
Is you guys know we are requesting our readers to share their knowledge with us, which will have significant two others. If you want to share some topics, your interview experience, or interview questions, then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.