Test Cases For Car: We will discuss the latest test cases on the car, and in the previous post, you can see the latest test cases on camera video. For more details, take a look at the test case scenarios below.
|Post On:||Test Cases For Car|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Check Here:||Our Telegram Group|
In this post, we will discuss how to write test cases for a car. I hope you have already read our previous test cases. If not, you can follow the below links and check all the test cases you shared.
Test Cases For Car
- Check that the car is unlocked smoothly with the key, and start with that key.
- Check that the car runs smoothly on a normal road in a reasonable climate.
- Check that all the accessories like brake, clutch, and starting up the car are working is expected.
- Check that type of car; here, the type indicates whether it is a CNG engine or petrol diesel car pushed up.
- Check a car’s performance on charcoal, concrete, and over sand.
- Check a car’s mileage on different roads like charcoal and concrete with an average speed.
- Check the purpose of the car. Fuel can increase consumption when you drive on a hill or slope.
- Check the purpose and mileage of a car when you drive when you are overweight.
- Check the mileage of the car as per the specification document.
- Check the car’s size and look as per the specification document.
- Check what type of car it is, whether a sports or luxury car.
- Check the oil tank capacity is as per the specification document.
- Check the car’s steering, whether it is a normal steering or a power steering.
- Check the carriages supporting automatic gears or manual gears. It should be smoothly switched from one gear to another if it supports manual gear.
- Check the reverse gear is working fine, and when you drive the car in reverse gear, it should be moving in the opposite direction.
- Check the height of the carriage for the specification document, and the bottom distance is the optimum distance from the road.
- Check the car’s smoothness and performance when you drive on a regular road with an average speed that stops.
- Check the maximum speed of the car. It is per the specification document.
- Check the outer body of the car is built with the specified material.
- Check that the car’s glasses should be tempered glass, which stops.
- Check the number of seats inside the car as per the specification document.
- Check that the car has a handbrake and works as expected.
- Check whether the brakes are working as expected or not. Also, verify after pressing the brakes how much distance the car runs.
- Check the car’s battery type and verify whether it is per the specific document.
- Check the car’s headlights are lit correctly and verify at night whether the light makes the road visible.
- Check whether the headlight’s upper and deeper functionality is working correctly.
- Check the shock absorber. If it behaves correctly, the passengers will feel relaxed when driving on a rough road.
- Check whether the car has airbags functionality, whether the vehicle is fast to any extent, and whether the airbags are coming outside or not.
- Check whether the seed-willed functionality is available or not.
- Check whether the interior design and materials are for the specification document.
- Check whether meters displaying Honda cars are giving correct outputs or not. Here, meters, in a sense, the speedometer, fuel meter, charging indicators, and other meters have given the correct result.
- Check the grip Ness of the tires menu drives on a wet road.
- The check would be that the car would start smoothly if you tried to start it after pure days of engines being off.
- Check when you drive the car in the reverse direction. Then, the vehicle’s backlight should be the lighting.
- Check the side indicators are working as expected.
- Check if the anti-theft alarm was working when someone tried to open that door without the keys.
- Check whether the car’s features, like power windows, airbags, AC, music system, central locking, and other features, are working correctly or not.
- Drive it at a reasonably high speed and slow down to check brakes, steering & control.
Car Negative Test Cases
- Check whether this car is started when you use no prescribed fuel type.
- Check the engine sound and performance of the car when you drive it at high speed on the first gear itself.
- Try to drive the car when the tires don’t have proper pressure.
- Check to stop the use of hand brakes while driving.
- Try to open the doors and start by using someone’s key.
- Check the performance and comfort when the tires have a higher pressure than the prescribed ones.
We tried to cover most of the car’s positive and negative test cases in this short period. But if you decide to imagine various parts or accessories of the vehicle, we are sure you will come across many other test scenarios or cases for the car.
Suppose you find out those missed test scenarios or test cases. In that case, you can update us in the comment section so that it will be helpful to others who are referring to our blocks for improved knowledge on how to write test cases with some real-time example scenarios.
If you have tried to write down these test scenarios or test cases in an Excel sheet within the proper format, you can also share it with us. And we will try to add that even in this blog. I’m sure I will encourage those learning testers and give them an idea of how to professionally write test cases on an Excel sheet.
As you know, we request our readers share their knowledge with us, which will have two significant others. If you want to share some topics, your interview experience, or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.