Capgemini UFT Testing Interview Questions: We have already shared Capgemini various interview questions on Manual Testing, Java Selenium automation interview questions. In this post, we shared the Capgemini UFT interview questions.
Check Also: Capgemini Manual Testing Interview Questions
Capgemini UFT UFT Interview Questions
- Difference between Action and function? When to use action and function?
- Data-driven framework?Components in Data drive?
- Smart identification? Advantage and disadvantage?
- After login, Swapnil name present on-page or not? How you will check through scripting by not hard-coding the value i.e. Swapnil?
- Which methods used for validation?
- Reports.records something she asked?
- Does your organization fetch data from only the excel sheet? Any other source e.g DB, So to fetch data?
- Error handled in else statement then what is the method?
- How to read the data from excel sheet?
- What is the major difference between Keyword, hybrid and data-driven framework?
- Your organization is working on an excel sheet only, not use HTML?
Latest Capgemini UFT Interview Questions
- What is the default recording mode?
- Explain any 5 built-in functions of VBScript?
- What is difference b/w Logical name and Physical name?
- What are the default properties that Browser object use?
- How many data types are there in VBScript?
- How do you change the Datatable sheet name?
- What will you do if object spy is not showing any properties for an object?
- How to read a particular cell value of a Data Sheet?
- There are some buttons, edit boxes and Images in a browser. How to get one by one objects count by using descriptive programming?
- Write down the script for regular expressions?
- Write a script to manage the recovery Scenarios?
Don’t Miss: Capgemini Java Selenium Interview Questions
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini understands that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone. It starts with people: experts working together to get to the heart of your individual business objectives and develop the most adapted solutions to fit these requirements. We believe this human-centred approach to technology is what makes the difference for your business.
Capgemini enables you to transform your organization and improve performance. We aim to empower you to respond more quickly and intuitively to changing market dynamics. By bolstering your ability to harness the right technology, we help you become more agile and competitive.
Read Also: IBM manual testing interview questions
Collaboration is central to the way we do business. Our experts join forces with your people to form a cohesive team. More than just a promise, our capacity to collaborate has become a key client expectation. We call this approach the Collaborative Business Experience. It shows in our every interaction and is our way of forging closer, more effective relationships.
Searching Words: Capgemini UFT F2F Round Questions