Capgemini UFT interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Capgemini UFT interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Capgemini UFT Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Capgemini UFT interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Capgemini UFT UFT Interview Questions
- What is the difference between Action and function? When to use action and function?
- Data-driven framework? Components in Data drive?
- Smart identification? Advantages and disadvantages?
- Scenario: After login, is Swapnil’s name present on-page or not? How will you check through scripting by not hard-coding the value, i.e., Swapnil?
- Which methods are used for validation?
- Reports.records something she asked?
- Does your organization fetch data from only the excel sheet? Any other source, e.g., DB, So to fetch data?
- Error handled in else statement, then what is the method?
- How to read the data from an excel sheet?
- What is the major difference between Keyword, hybrid, and data-driven frameworks?
- Is your organization working on an excel sheet only, not using HTML?
- What is the default recording mode?
- Explain any five built-in functions of VBScript.
- What is the difference b/w Logical names and Physical names?
- What are the default properties that the Browser object uses?
- How many data types are there in VBScript?
- How do you change the Datatable sheet name?
- What will you do if the object spy is not showing any properties for an object?
- How to read a particular cell value of a Data Sheet?
- There are some buttons, edit boxes, and Images in a browser. How to get one-by-one objects to count by using descriptive programming?
- Write down the script for regular expressions.
- Write a script to manage the recovery Scenarios.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. The conviction drives Capgemini that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini understands that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone. It starts with people: experts working together to get to the heart of your business objectives and develop the most adapted solutions to fit these requirements. We believe this human-centered approach to technology makes a difference for your business.
Capgemini enables you to transform your organization and improve performance. We aim to empower you to respond more quickly and intuitively to changing market dynamics. By bolstering your ability to harness the right technology, we help you become more agile and competitive.
Collaboration is central to the way we do business. Our experts join forces with your people to form a cohesive team. More than just a promise, our capacity to collaborate has become a fundamental client expectation. We call this approach the Collaborative Business Experience. It shows in our every interaction and is our way of forging closer, more effective relationships.
Leave a Reply