- New York, New York
- 10,001+ employees
- Financial Services
Broadridge Interview Questions: Practice is the most crucial part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Broadridge interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Broadridge Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Broadridge interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Broadridge Company Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company: Broadridge Technologies
Year of Interview Attended: 2019
Role: SDET/QA Automation Engineer/Test Automation Engineer
Experience: Around 5 years and Around 2 years in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
First Round (Duration – 30 mins)
- Explain Negative testing, form a sentence, and Explain
- Explain Negative with an example without using Login or Search Functionalities; explain with any other examples
- Explain the Differences between Smoke and Regression Testing
- Explain the Differences between Sanity And Regression Testing
- Explain the Differences between Regression and Retesting
- Explain BDD
- Explain Test case design techniques applied in your Projects
- Explain the complete framework, tools, and libraries used in your Project.
- Explain by writing the folder structure of your framework on paper
- Do you know feature files, step definition files, and Test Runner files in your Project?
- Do you know JUnit?
Reason: Mostly because of Lack of Expertise in BDD and JUnit
Broadridge Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 15.10.2021
- Tell me about your day-to-day process.
- Tell me, what is Bug?
- Did you raise any Bugs?
- What is your project?
- Suppose the element is hidden. How do you get the text of that element?
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit waits?
- How do you deal with dropdowns?
- Scenario: There is a link on a webpage; click on That link a window will open now. That opened window contains three frames, and you have to operate on different elements in 3 frames and return to the window. How will you do this?
- What is the timeout in the grid?
- What is the browser timeout in the grid?
- What do you mean by max instance and max session?
- Tell me about different annotations provided by TestNG.
- Suppose I want to check a particular exception in TestNG; how will you do it?
- What is soft and hard assertion?
- What is cucumber?
- What is the difference between Cucumber and TestNG, and Junit?
- What are the options under the cucumber?
- What is the difference between DryRun and Strict?
- What is Interface, and how it works?
- What is API?
- What is your process’s current framework, and how its works?
- Why are you using Selenium and its primary functions?
For nearly six decades, we’ve provided the critical infrastructure that powers corporate governance, capital markets, and wealth and investment management.
Our industry-specific technology, solutions, data, and intelligence power business transformation – helping you get ahead of today’s challenges while preparing for what’s next.
We opened our doors in 1962 as the newly formed ADP Securities Brokerage Services Group, with one client processing an average of 300 trades per night.
Since then, we’ve grown into an independent and global Fintech leader with $5 billion in revenue. We handle millions of trades daily involving trillions of dollars, support communications reaching 75% of North American households, and manage shareholder voting in 120 countries.
Throughout this evolution, our mission has stayed the same – to empower confident decision-making and get our clients ready for what’s next.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $5 billion in revenues, helps clients get ahead of today’s challenges to capitalize on what’s next with communications, technology, and data and analytics solutions that help transform their businesses. The world’s leading companies and financial institutions recognize us as invaluable partners. We handle millions of daily trades involving trillions of dollars, deliver essential communications for over 5,000 brands and manage shareholder voting in 90 countries.
Our most valued recognition comes from our customers and our associates. We are proud to be voted a great place work consistently. Our associates form the foundation of the Service Profit Chain growth model. Being where talented people want to work and thrive allows us to deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create value for our stockholders.
Broadridge, a global Fintech leader with $5 billion in revenues, provides the critical infrastructure that powers investing, corporate governance, and communications to enable better financial lives. We deliver technology-driven solutions that drive digital transformation for our clients and help them get ahead of today’s challenges to capitalize on what’s next.