Brillio Technology Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Brillio Technology interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Brillio Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Geeks for Geeks Interview Questions & Appium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Brillio Technology interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Brillio Technology Interview Questions
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 23.10.2021
- Tell me about your project and responsibilities.
- Which module did you work on for your project?
- How many bugs have you found on your project?
- Can you please explain the flow of your project?
- Please explain your project architecture with the framework with a diagram.
- What are the technical challenges you have faced
- If the dev did not accept the bug, what would you do?
- Duration of the sprint?
- How do you adapt to your company if requirements keep on changing?
- How will you – Converted Manual Test cases into Automation Test Scripts?
- How to read the text on a tooltip.
- Check whether an element is displayed or not.
- There are three classes A B C. How to access the methods of B and C in Class A.
- Difference b/w Abstract class & Interface.
- Write a program to swap numbers without the 3rd variable.
- Write a program to reverse a string without using the StringBuffer class
- Write a program to find a string in another string.
- Why are we using static keyword used in the main method?
- Difference between static binding & dynamic binding.
- Write an XPath of an element in the table using its adjacent element.
- What are the Annotations used in TestNG?
- What methods can be inherited by the child class?
- Is it possible to override the main method?
At Brillio, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We were founded on the philosophy that to be great at something, and you need to be unreasonably focused. That’s why we relentlessly deliver the technology-enabled solutions our customers need to thrive in today’s digital economy.
Simply put, we help our customers accelerate what matters to their business by leveraging our expertise in agile engineering to bring human-centric products to market at warp speed. Born in the digital age, we embrace the four superpowers of technology, enabling our customers to improve their current performance and rethink their business entirely new ways.
Since our inception in 2014, Brillio has been focused on delivering design-led solutions for our customers. Exclusively. We are not an IT Services company trying to pivot and support the “next big thing.” As a digitally native company, everything we have done and will continue to do will have this laser focus.
Brillio was born with “Product DNA” in everything we do. We are fluent with Agile and, as a result, get you to market fast by accelerating what matters NOW.
We are unreasonably focused on our customer’s success and don’t apologize. Whether it is helping them achieve growth or taking a product to market faster, we are always focused on our customers.
To continue being the leader in global digital transformation. We achieve this through an outcome-driven portfolio of innovative and market-related solutions enabled by world-class design, technology, consulting, and thought leadership capabilities.
Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, Brillio has exceptional employees worldwide and is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 organizations across the globe.