- Boston, Massachusetts
- 501-1,000 employees
- Online Audio and Video Media
Brightcove Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Brightcove interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Brightcove Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual interview questions, selenium questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Brightcove interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brightcove Interview Questions
Company Name: Brightcove
Company Location: Chennai, India
Position: Automation Tester
Updated on: 23.07.2021
- Explain your automation framework: workflow and responsibilities.
- What is the difference between Method Overloading and overriding?
- Can we extend two or more classes in Java?
- What is the difference between the throw and throws keywords?
- Scenario: In one scenario-based question, he asked me to write a feature file, step definition file, and test runner for the same.
- What is the difference between interface and abstraction?
- What are access modifiers? Can you explain all?
- How to handle mouse hover? Write down the syntax.
- How to handle window popups?
- Static keyword in java?
- How will you prepare a test case without any requirement documentation?
- Scenario: Suppose any script runs in one browser but not in other browsers. How can we fix it?
Whether you want to motivate or train team members, sell products or services, or entertain and inform subscribers, the video does its best. And Brightcove provides you with the most reliable, scalable, and secure platform to deliver it on. Since 2004, our technology has helped customers all over the world harness the incredible power of video – we’ve even won two Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for it.
Since 2004, our technology has helped customers all over the world harness the incredible power of video – we even won two Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards for it. When done right, video can open hearts and change minds, so we strive to expand our capabilities and redefine what’s possible every day.
Bringing people together is at the core of what we do – and respect for people is at the core of how we do it. As a leading global technology company, it is our responsibility to promote ethical standards concerning our employees; our suppliers, partners, and customers; individuals who watch videos using our technology; and individuals in our communities.
Our customers are the reason for everything we do. For them, having Brightcove as a partner is a choice. For us, it’s a privilege – one we take very seriously. We help some of the world’s most trusted brands use video to move their business forward, whether that’s in broadcasting, publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. Whenever they need us, however they need us, we are there for them, without fail.