Test Cases For Bluetooth Headset: Welcome to another new poster of software testingo. In this post, we’re going to discuss how to write Bluetooth test cases. Before start write any test case, let me ask you one question. Do you know what Bluetooth is and why it is used? Also, do you have any idea how Bluetooth works?
These are the fundamental questions about Bluetooth, and if you have an idea about the above questions, you can start writing the test cases. If you have no idea about Bluetooth And don’t know how it works, then you have to know about Bluetooth and its fundamental function.
|Post On:||Test Cases For Bluetooth Headset|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Free:||Our Telegram Group|
If you are working on an organization and you are going to write a test case for that, then you can take the help of a business analyst. In this case, BA will provide you with all the details of Bluetooth and the corresponding expected result.
Before writing the test case of a Bluetooth device, let me inform you that I don’t know which type of Bluetooth device you have, and I’m not sure you are trying to connect with your mobile device or any other Bluetooth device like a headphone, car music system, etc.
So I’ve here explained a few necessary common test cases or test scenarios for Bluetooth testing any Bluetooth device, and you can check those test scenarios below:
Bluetooth Test Cases
- Check the Bluetooth device range when it is highly covered.
- Check the Bluetooth device range when it is partially covered.
- Check the range of the Bluetooth device when it is in open condition.
- Check whether you can look at all the Bluetooth active devices within the range.
- Check the Bluetooth device is automatically disconnected after you use it.
- Check whether you can connect to multiple activated Bluetooth devices in time.
- Check that you can pair with any smartphone, whether Android, Windows, or iOS.
- Check by using your Bluetooth device; you can pair it with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Check by using your Bluetooth device, and you can connect to our smart watches, video devices like a smart TV, or any wireless audio devices.
- Check by using your Bluetooth device. Connecting to any laptop or smartphone beats her Bluetooth capability and Wi-Fi functionality.
- Check the interface effect between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in the Bluetooth device.
- Check the interface effect between Bluetooth and infrared in Bluetooth devices.
- Check the voice quality of a Bluetooth device in pairing with any musical device, like a smartphone, laptop, etc., placed at the boundary of a Bluetooth device range.
- Check the voice quality of the Bluetooth device by pairing it with any musical device, like a smartphone or laptop, which is placed near the Bluetooth device.
- Check the voice quality of the Bluetooth device in pairing with any musical device, like a smartphone or laptop, which is placed outside of the Bluetooth device range.
- Check the voice quality of the Bluetooth devices in pairing with any musical device like a smartphone, laptop, etc., continuously changing its place from near to far and far to close.
- Check the Power draining of Bluetooth device pairing with any movable Bluetooth device in its range from far to near, near to far, or from out of range to in range frequently.
- Check the Voice quality of the Bluetooth devices with low and high batteries.
- Check the connectivity and voice quality of the Bluetooth device with a different version of the Bluetooth device.
- Check the functionality of the making call of a Bluetooth device.
- Check to answer and disconnect the call functionality of the Bluetooth device.
- Check the voice or video quality and connectivity of the Bluetooth device while answering the calls.
- Check whether the Bluetooth device has the functionality of Power off /on functionality on it.
- Check the Bluetooth device is consuming Power according to its range.
- Check by using a Bluetooth device; you can open any audio file, video file, or image.
Test Cases for Bluetooth Headset
As you have seen nowadays, Most devices are coming with the Bluetooth feature as an inbuilt feature because this gives freedom in today’s world. That’s why these Bluetooth headsets are mostly used nowadays.
When you start using a Bluetooth headset, you are using it as necessary for your daily life; you are getting many features like hassle-free talking calls, receiving calls, and listening to music while working and traveling.
So here I am trying to share Test Cases For Bluetooth headphones. Some of those test scenarios will help you to understand the process in detail:
- Check whether the Bluetooth functionality is inbuilt into the headset or not.
- Check the comfortable up headset when you are wearing that.
- Check the Bluetooth headset has functionality like power off and on.
- Check whether the Bluetooth device has any charging points on it or not.
- Check that the Bluetooth headset has a battery status indicator, which will indicate the status of the battery as low power or well charging.
- Check the battery mAh of the Bluetooth headset.
- Check how much time you can use the Bluetooth headset while fully charged.
- Check how much time the Bluetooth headset takes for a full charge.
I think I’m done with it, and also I hope I have covered all the basic scenarios of the test cases for the Bluetooth headsets. You can go through all the above test cases for headphones and Bluetooth devices. You can update us in the comment section if you find anything I have missed while writing those test cases.
If you have written some test cases on your own and want to verify them, or you have written some more test cases on different topics and want to share them with us. Then you can Mail us at email@example.com.
Can you write TEST PLAN for bluetooth Or wifi
Rakesha N says
Hi, i need test jig for LED TV Bluetooth remote, i receive multiple brands remote
Please suggest me a good tester
Thanks in advance