Test Case For Bluetooth Device
Welcome to another new poster of software testing go. In this post, we’re going to discuss how to write test cases for Bluetooth. Before start writing any test case, let me ask you one question? Do you know what Bluetooth is and why it is used and also have you any idea how Bluetooth is working.
These are the fundamental questions about Bluetooth, if you have an idea about the above questions, then you can start writing the test cases. If you have no idea on Bluetooth And don’t know how it is working, then you have to know about Bluetooth and the fundamental functionality of that.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Bluetooth Device|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
If you are working on an organization and you are going to write a test case for that they then you can take the help of a business analyst. In this case, BA will provide you all the details of Bluetooth and the corresponding expected result.
Before writing the test case of Bluetooth device, let me inform you that I don’t know which type of Bluetooth device you have, I’m not sure you are trying to connect with your mobile device or any other Bluetooth device like headphone car music system, etc.
So I’ve here explained a few necessary common test cases or test scenario for any Bluetooth device, and you can check those test scenarios below:
- Check the Bluetooth device range when it is highly covered.
- Check the Bluetooth device range when it is partially covered.
- Check the range of Bluetooth device when it is in the open condition.
- Check whether you can look at all the Bluetooth active devices within the range.
- Check the Bluetooth device is automatically disconnected after you used it.
- Check whether you can connect to multiple activated Bluetooth devices in time.
- Check you’re able to pair with any smartphone, which may be an Android phone, Windows Phone, or iOS phone.
- Check by using your Bluetooth device you can pairing with any Bluetooth enabled devices
- Check by using your Bluetooth device you are able to connect to are smartwatches, video devices like a smart TV, or any wireless audio devices.
- Check by using your Bluetooth device you are able to connect to any laptop or smartphone beat her Bluetooth capability and Wi-Fi functionality on it.
- Check the interface effect between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in the Bluetooth device.
- Check the interface effect between Bluetooth and infrared in Bluetooth devices.
- Check the voice quality of a Bluetooth device in pairing with any musical device like a smartphone laptop etc. Which is placed at the boundary of a Bluetooth device range.
- Check the voice quality of the Bluetooth device in pairing with any musical device like a smartphone laptop. Which is placed near to the Bluetooth device.
- Check the voice quality of the Bluetooth device in pairing with any musical device like a smartphone or laptop, which is placed outside of the Bluetooth device range.
- Check the voice quality of Bluetooth-device in pairing with any musical device like a smartphone, laptop, etc, which is continuously changing its place from near to far and far to close.
- Check the Power draining of Bluetooth-device pairing with any movable Bluetooth-device in its range from far to near, near to far, or from out of range to in range frequently.
- Check the Voice quality of Bluetooth-device in Low battery charge and High battery charge.
- Check the connectivity and voice quality of the Bluetooth device with a different version of the Bluetooth device.
- Check the functionality of the making call of a Bluetooth device.
- Check to answer and to disconnect the call functionality of the Bluetooth device.
- Check the voice quality or the video quality and connectivity of the Bluetooth device while answering the calls.
- Check whether the Bluetooth device has the functionality of Power off /on functionality on it.
- Check the Bluetooth device is consuming Power according to its range.
- Check by using Bluetooth device you can any type of files like audio file video file or images.
Test Cases for Bluetooth Headset
If you have seen nowadays, Most of the devices are coming with the Bluetooth feature as an inbuilt feature because this gives freedoms in today’s world, that’s why these Bluetooth headsets are mostly using nowadays.
When you start using a Bluetooth headset are you are using as it is necessary for your daily life at that time, you are getting so many features like hassle-free talking calls, receiving calls, and listening to music while you are working what traveling also.
So here I am trying to save some of those test scenarios this will help you to understand the process in details:
- Check the Bluetooth functionality is inbuilt in the headset or not.
- Check the comfortable up the headset when you will be wearing that.
- Check the Bluetooth headset have the functionality like power off and on.
- Check the Bluetooth device have any charging point on it or not for charging.
- Check the Bluetooth headset has a battery status indicator in it, which will indicate the status of the battery like a low power or well charging.
- Check the battery mAh of the Bluetooth headset.
- Check how much time you can use the Bluetooth headset while it is fully charged.
- Check how much time the Bluetooth headset takes for a full charge.
|The task to improve Knowledge|
|☑️ Account Deactivation Test Cases||☑️ Amazon Login Screen Test Cases|
|☑️ Amazon Search Functionality Test Cases||☑️ Gmail Test Cases|
|☑️ Login Attempts Test Cases||☑️ Login Page Test Cases|
|☑️ Login Screen Page Test Case||☑️ Logout Test Cases|
I think I’m done with it and also I hope I have covered all the basic scenarios of the Bluetooth device. You can go through with all the above test cases for Bluetooth devices. If you find anything which I have missed while writing those test cases you can update us in the comment section.
If you have written some test cases on your own and you want to verify those test cases or you have written some more test cases on different topics and you want to share with us. then you can Mail us at email@example.com.