Test Case For Blackboard Duster: Writing practical test cases is a skill, and for writing a good test case, the candidates have to study the application first, and the most important thing is to need experience in How to write test cases?
In our previous post, we have written test cases for Bisleri Bottle. The approach for good writing test cases is to identify, define, and analyze the requirements.
|Post On:||Test Case For Blackboard Duster|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Join Here:||Telegram Group|
In writing the test cases, testers can use Excel sheets, and some organizations use test case management tools customized according to their requirements. In the real world, so much test case management is available in the market, like Quality Center, Test Director, QTest or TestLink, etc.
Why do we use blackboard & Duster?
A blackboard is a reusable surface on which we can draw text or drawings using chalk. The blackboards mainly use materials like plywood, the seat of black or dark Gray slate stone.
Mostly this blackboard is used in classrooms or to represent something to someone. As we have already mentioned, do you think writing something on the blackboard, we are using chalks? But after writing something on the blackboard, we need to clean the blackboard for further use.
So for cleaning the blackboard, we are using dusters or what some people’s called it is chalkboard erasers. The chalkboard eraser is a particular type used to erase chalk markings on the blackboard.
Test Cases For Duster
- Check whether the Duster’s size and weight are as per the specification document.
- Check whether the dusters are comfortable while rubbing on the blackboard or not.
- Check by using the Duster. You can clean the board or not.
- Check by using Duster with minimal effort whether you can clean the board.
- The rubbing medium should have an optimum wear rate, and the life of the Duster should be satisfied for the user.
- Check whether it is very compact to clean the board
- Check whether the dust is cleaned very quickly in the Duster.
- Check whether the Duster is weightless
Test Scenario For Blackboard
Blackboard Usability Testing:
- Check whether the is easy to carry easy to handle the Duster.
Blackboard Functional Testing:
- Check whether it cleans the blackboard Properly
- Check by writing on the whole blackboard and test. Try whether this Duster is used to clean the dust on tables like that.
- This depends upon the perfectness of cleaning the board.
- Finally, check the Duster’s quality based on various blackboard types.
- It also survives if you try to break the Duster by applying force.
We tried to cover the blackboard and duster’s first test scenarios or cases. After going through the post, you can update us by commenting in the comment section if you find some missing test cases.
Also, if you are interested in sharing some knowledge, interview-related programs, or your interview experience with us, you can write an email to email@example.com.