Blackboard Duster Test Cases for Freshers In Excel Sheet | PDF
BlackBoard Duster Test Cases For Template: Writing effective test cases is a skill, and for writing a good test case, the candidates have to study the application first, and the most thing is to need the experience to write test cases. In the previous post, we have written test cases for Bisleri Bottle Test Cases. The approach for good writing test cases is to identify, define, and analyze the requirements.
For writing the test cases, testers can use Excel sheets, , and some organizations use some test case management tools, and they are customized as per their requirements. In the real world, there are so many test case management is available in the market like Quality Center, Test Director, QTest or TestLink, etc.
BlackBoard Duster Test Cases Template
- Verify whether the duster is manufactured to the reqd size and weight.
- Verify that the duster is comfortable to handle while rubbing on the blackboard.
- Verify that the duster cleans the board to the reqd level
- Verify that the duster should have the ability to try to clean the board with as much less effort as possible
- The rubbing medium should have an optimum wear rate, and the life of the duster should be satisfied for the user.
- Check whether it is very compact to clean the board
- Check whether the dust is cleaned very easily in the duster
- Check whether the duster is weightless
Check Also: White Paper Test Cases
Blackboard Usability Testing:
- Check whether it is easy to carry, easy to handle the duster
Blackboard Functional Testing:
- Check whether it cleans the blackboard Properly
- Check by writing on the whole blackboard and test. Try whether this duster is used to clean the dust in tables like those stuff
- This depends upon the perfectness of cleaning the board.
- Finally, check the quality of Duster based on the quality of different types of blackboard
- If you try to break the duster by applying force, then also it survives.
If you guess that we missed any test cases, you can suggest, and we try to add that suggestion in this Software Testingo post so that it can help others.