Test Cases For BlackBoard Duster For Template
Writing practical test cases is a skill, and for writing a good test case, the candidates have to study the application first, and the most important thing is to need the experience of How to write test cases?
In our previous post, we have written test cases for Bisleri Bottle. The approach for good writing test cases is to identify, define, and analyze the requirements.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Blackboard Duster|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
In writing the test cases, testers can use Excel sheets, and some organizations use some test case management tools, customized according to their requirements. In the real world, there are so many test case management is available in the market like Quality Center, Test Director, QTest or TestLink, etc.
Why we use blackboard & Duster?
A blackboard is nothing but a reusable surface on which we can draw some text or some drawings drawing by using chalks. Mainly the blackboards are using materials like plywood and over that, it is the seat of black or dark Gray slate stone.
Mostly this blackboard is used in classrooms or to represent something to someone. As we have already mentioned do you think writing something on the blackboard we are using chalks? But after writing something on the blackboard we need to clean the blackboard for further use.
So for cleaning the blackboard, we are using dusters or some people’s called it is a chalkboard eraser. The chalkboard eraser is a particular type of eraser which is used to erase chalk markings on the blackboard.
Test Cases For BlackBoard Duster
- Check whether the Duster’sDuster’s size and weight is as per the specification document or not.
- Check whether the dusters are comfortable while rubbing on the blackboard or not.
- Check by using the DusterDuster. You are able to clean the board or not.
- Check by using DusterDuster with minimal effort you are able to clean the board or not.
- The rubbing medium should have an optimum wear rate, and the life of the DusterDuster should be satisfied for the user.
- Check whether it is very compact to clean the board
- Check whether the dust is cleaned very quickly in the DusterDuster
- Check whether the DusterDuster is weightless
Blackboard Test Cases
Blackboard Usability Testing:
- Check whether it is easy to carry, easy to handle the DusterDuster
Blackboard Functional Testing:
- Check whether it cleans the blackboard Properly
- Check by writing on the whole blackboard and test. Try whether this DusterDuster is used to clean the dust in tables like those stuff.
- This depends upon the perfectness of cleaning the board.
- Finally, check the quality of DusterDuster based on a variety of different types of blackboard.
- If you try to break the DusterDuster by applying force, then also it survives.
For the blackboard and doctor, we had tried to cover the first test scenarios or test cases. After going through the post, if you find some missing test cases, you can update us by commenting in the comment section.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Test cases for whiteboard||☑️ Test cases for the bottle|
|☑️ Test scenarios for slippers||☑️ Test cases for paper|
|☑️ Test case for pencil||☑️ Sample template for test scenarios|
|☑️ Whiteboard testing||☑️ Test cases in software testing examples pdf|
|Check More: The Test Case Template|
Also if you are interested to share some knowledge or interview related programs or your interview experience with us then you can write an email at email@example.com.