Bizom Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Bizom interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Mobisy Technologies Or Bizom Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Automation Tester Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Bizom interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Mobisy Technologies Or Bizom Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the difference between the v model and the prototype model?
- What is acceptance testing?
- What is meant by usability testing?
- Test Case: Write test cases for any application you are familiar with
- What is a defect report?
- Why is automation testing better than manual?
- How many locators are there?
- Program to log in to any webpage
- What are the Web element methods
- What is the difference between the list and the set?
- How will you switch to another window?
- What is the return type of driver.findelement/driver.getwindowhandles()?
- What is the difference between Private and Protected?
- How will you achieve dynamic polymorphism?
- What are inheritance and encapsulation?
- Can you override static methods?
- Can the main method be overloaded?
- What is Singleton?
- What are the collections in Java?
- What is a nested class?
- How will you call a protected method in a nested class?
- On a web page, how will you ensure that the page has been loaded completely?
- What is the difference between building and perform the method in Actions Class?
- What are the different annotations in TestNG?
- What is the difference between the before method and before the test?
- How will you display the character count in a string “Steve Jobs” by ignoring space in between?
- What is a constructor, and when will you use this and super in a constructor?
- What will you do if you want to call a constructor from a parent class?
- How will you run your tests using Data Driven Framework?
- What are static variables and methods?
- How will you handle Alerts in selenium?
- How will you handle a file upload window using Selenium?
- Can I define one class in another class?
- What are the different types of modifiers present in Java?
- How will you make a build using Jenkins?
- How will you install ReportNG in your project?
- How will you control data using XML?
- How will you display the value of a particular cell on a web table?
- How will you handle dynamic elements using XPath?
- What is POM?
About Mobisy Technologies, Aka Bizom Company
It was started with a simple mission — to put the power of technology and data in the hands of ordinary field sales and supply chain workers and make instant MBAs out of them!
90,000+ instant MBAs later, we can proudly say that we have played a big part in digitally transforming several enterprises, making them more efficient and profitable!
This is a question Mobisy’s CEO Lalit Bhise often faces when he takes the company’s flagship product Bizom – an end-to-end suite of tech solutions designed to streamline consumer goods companies’ sales and distribution – to conferences and trade shows. Some delegates at these events, usually senior sales executives, express concern that “robots,” or technology, may replace sales personnel in the future.
The question of which jobs will be taken over by robots/AI is, of course, a burning question today (try googling “Will robots take my job”), and one that tech leaders such as Elon Musk and Bill Gates have weighed in on (sometimes with Doomsday-type predictions). Even tools online tell you if your job is safe from automation.
Brands usually provide different types of material to be distributed/put up in the outlet. Displaying such product collateral increases brand recall and makes consumers aware that the product is available at the store. So even though they may not be planning to buy the particular product/category that day, the brand name would be lodged in the subconscious mind, which can eventually increase the product’s sale at that outlet.
But surprisingly, salesmen often fail to pass on such collateral to retailers. This is a valuable marketing opportunity wasted because many outlet owners I have interacted with as part of my beat visits have said if the brands provide them with banners/ posters/pop-up material, they will allow that to be put up at their store.
Leave a Reply