Birlasoft interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Birlasoft interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Birlasoft Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Birlasoft interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birlasoft Noida Bangalore Interview questions
Company Name: Birlasoft
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 15.03.2021
- What is BDD and explain in detail about feature file and gherkin syntax?
- Explain about runner class?
- Use of background in cucumber?
- Cucumber tags? And how to run different combinations of tags when multiple tags are present
- Difference btw scenario and scenario Outline
- Difference btw hooks & Tags
Birlasoft Automation Selenium Interview Questions
- What is the difference between desired capabilities and system.setproperty(“keys”, values)? both have the same feature or not??
- Make it simple, what is the use of a selenium grid? Is it used for checking whether tests in both the production environment and test environment??
- Can anyone help me how to crack the QA mindset interview round?
Ans: As per my experience here in the Bay Area, it is a norm these days to have a QA mindset round along with a data Structure/Algorithm and automation round. In the QA mindset round, they check the testing skill.
1. They usually ask to test real objects such as Toaster, ATM machine, Elevator and write test cases
2. Test a given function/method.
3. Troubleshooting questions: Where they test how do you approach a particular problem. For example, what would you do if the application crashes?