Bike Test cases
Welcome to another new post of Test case series. In this post, we are going to cover some of the test cases for bike. In those test case we are try to share both positive and negative test scenarios of Bike.
I hope you have read our post how to write test cases and various other test cases which we have shared on our softwaretestingo blog. We suggest you to go thourgh before going this test cases because you have get very basic knowledge on Test cases.
And things which you keep in mind while writing the test cases. While writing the test cases for bike we are try to cover the test case on UI, Positive and Negative test cases for Bike.
UI Bike Test Cases
- Check the bike is manufactured as per the specification or not.
- Check wheather all the parts are colored as per the specification or not.
- Check the weight of the bike is as per the requirement document or not.
- Check all the assecories are manufactured on the specified material or not.
- Check bike is assembled with all the assesories as per the specification document.
- Check whether bike have brand name or logo as required.
- Check bike has two wheels.
Positive Bike Test Cases scenarios
- Check what type of bike is, wheather it is electric bike, manual start bike
- Check self start option is available in the bike.
- Check how much force needed to start the bike using kick.
- Check bike is start smoothly with the various start option like self, kick or eletric bike.
- Check the bike runs smoothly on each gear.
- Check the engine sound of the bike is smooth.
- Check the bike able to attain the speed when you riase the accelerate.
- Check you are able to get the maximum speed as mentioned in the specification document.
- Check the bike engine sound is with in the range of acceptable decibel levels.
- Check the brakes are wokring as expected.
- Check the clauch is working as expected and also the clauth is assess smoothly.
- Check the no of gears are as expected in the document.
- Check user is able to change one gear to other smoothly.
- Check the bike is running smoothly on all road surfcaes like Cement, Charcol and wet road etc.
- Check bike is running smoothly on conditions.
- Check the mileage of the bike per one liter petrol.
- Check limit of fuel tank is as per requirement and safety norms are mentioned on it(like capacity).
- Check the fule type requirement.
- Check the polution released by the bike is with in the permissible limit.
- Check the speedometer display the correct speed of the bike.
- Check the fuel meter is displaying corect fuel in the tank.
- Check all the information displayed in the dashboard is correct.
- Check the front and back indicateors are working coorectly.
- Check the horn is working correctly or not.
- Check indicator and indicator likes are working correctly.
- Check the pattern of gear shift.
- Check the heiad light works correctly.
- Check the uppar and dipper light is working correctly.
- Check reserve oil is available or not.
- Check the amount of reserve oil is as per the specification.
- Check the bike has required no.of gears.
- Check it has silencer and ejecting smoke properly.
- Check average of bike by conducting driving test is as per requirement.
- Check bike follows all safety norms.
Negative Bike Test Cases
- Check are you able to start the bike with unprescribed fuel.
- Check the tires condition when there is no pressure or more pressure.
- Check the drive condition of the bike when tires have not the mentioned pressure.
- Check the bike condition when you are trying to ride on high speed on the first stage.
- Check the condition of the bike when tires are filled with the pressureless or more than specified
- Check the condition of a bike when both the tires have different air pressure
- Check bike’s condition when it is ridden at high speed on first gear only.
In this post, we are trying to cover the widespread and generic scenarios of Bike test cases. But still, we believe if you think about the more on bike test cases, then you may find some other scenario. Let us know in the comment section of the then missed scene so that we can update this article.
If you still want to contribute something to the testing community regarding Bike test cases or test scenario or any programs, then you can share it with us at email@example.com.