Test cases For Bike
Welcome to another new post of Test case series. In this post, we are going to cover some of the test cases for Bike. In those test cases, we are trying to share both positive and negative test scenarios of Bike.
I hope you have read our post on writing test cases and various other test cases which we have shared on our softwaretestingo blog. We suggest you go through before going these test cases because you have got fundamental knowledge on Test cases.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Bike|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
And the things which you keep in mind while writing the test cases. While writing the test cases for Bike, we are trying to cover the test case on UI, Positive, and Negative test cases for Bike.
Bike Test Cases
UI Bike Test Cases
- Check the Bike is manufactured as per the specification or not.
- Check whether all the parts are coloured as per the specification or not.
- Check the weight of the Bike is as per the requirement document or not.
- Check all the accessories are manufactured on the specified material or not.
- Check bike is assembled with all the accessories as per the specification document.
- Check whether Bike has a brand name or logo as required.
- Check bike has two wheels.
Positive Bike Test Cases scenarios
- Check what type of Bike is, whether it is electric Bike, manual start bike
- The check self-start option is available in the Bike.
- Check how much force needed to start the Bike using a kick.
- Check bike is starting smoothly with the various start option like self, kick, or electric Bike.
- Check the Bike runs smoothly on each gear.
- Check the engine sound of the Bike is smooth.
- Check the Bike can attain the speed when you raise the accelerate.
- Check you can get the maximum speed, as mentioned in the specification document.
- Check the bike engine sound is within the range of acceptable decibel levels.
- Check the brakes are working as expected.
- Check the clutch is working as expected, and also the clutch is assessed smoothly.
- Check the no of gears is as expected in the document.
- The check user can change one gear to another smoothly.
- Check the Bike runs smoothly on all road surfaces like Cement, Charcol, and wet roads, etc.
- The check bike is running smoothly on conditions.
- Check the mileage of the Bike per one-litre petrol.
- The check limit of the fuel tank is as per requirement, and safety norms are mentioned on it(like capacity).
- Check the fule type requirement.
- Check the pollution released by the Bike is within the permissible limit.
- Check the speedometer display the correct speed of the Bike.
- Check the fuel meter is displaying correct fuel in the tank.
- Check all the information displayed on the dashboard is correct.
- Check the front and back indicators are working correctly.
- Check the horn is working correctly or not.
- The check indicator and indicator likes are working correctly.
- Check the pattern of the gear shift.
- Check the headlight works correctly.
- Check the upper and dipper light is working correctly.
- Check reserve oil is available or not.
- Check the amount of reserve oil is as per the specification.
- Check the Bike has required no.of gears.
- Check it has a silencer and ejecting smoke properly.
- The check average of Bike by conducting a driving test is as per requirement.
- The check bike follows all safety norms.
Negative Bike Test Cases
- Check you can start the Bike with unprescribed fuel.
- Check the condition of the tires when there is no pressure or more pressure.
- Check the drive condition of the Bike when tires do not have the mentioned pressure.
- Check the bike condition when you are trying to ride on high speed on the first stage.
- Check the condition of the Bike when tires are filled with the pressureless or more than specified
- Check the condition of a bike when both the tires have different air pressure
- Check Bike’s condition when it is ridden at high speed on first gear only.
|Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for calculator||☑️ Negative test cases for calculator|
|☑️ Test cases for car||☑️ Test scenarios for table|
|☑️ Test plan scenarios||☑️ Test cases for chair|
|☑️ Test cases for Facebook||☑️ Test cases for the time|
|Check More: The Test Case Template|
In this post, we are trying to cover the widespread and generic scenarios of Bike test cases. But still, we believe if you think about the more on bike test cases, then you may find some other scenario. Let us know in the comment section of the then missed scene so that we can update this article.
If you still want to contribute something to the testing community regarding Bike test cases or test scenarios or any programs, then you can share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.