Barracuda Networks Interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Barracuda Networks interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Barracuda Networks Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Barracuda Networks interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Barracuda Networks Loadrunner Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to join our organization?
- Asked about passion
- QA role & Some subqueries
- Explain the Web-based application flow
- Explain the Bug life cycle
- What is the test plan for your recent projects?
- What is the difference between a performance center and a controller
- What is the function of correlation?
- What are infinite loops?
- How will you insert a rendezvous point?
- What is granularity
- How will you connect to the database with the LoadRunner
- What is whoami
- What is the difference between web find and web reg find
- What is latency
- If the controller crashes before correlating, what will you do?
- What is the algorithm to distribute the load between web servers?
- Agile Scrum master role As m. Certified sm asked me about all role Implement roles and responsibility
- Why is QA as sm
- How do you Handel development and QA conflict regarding requirements
- Scenario: Asked Swiggy supposed you select a product and apply coupon ten discount, but when applied to add to cart, it will not add the product; how will you troubleshoot and automate
- Scenario: When users enter a valid username and password and click the login button, it will not work how you troubleshoot. Asked about manual all from to write requirements gathering and analysis From closers.
- Selenium id XPath
- Aggregate function
- Neutral Authorization process what?
About Barracuda Networks
At Barracuda, we strive to make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy and use. We protect email, networks, data, and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt to our customer’s journey.
More than 150,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them – in ways they may not even know they are at risk – so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
More than 200,000 global customers trust Barracuda to safeguard their employees, data, and applications from a wide range of threats. Barracuda provides accessible, comprehensive, affordable solutions for email protection, application, and cloud security, network security, and data protection. We are continually innovating to deliver tomorrow’s security technology today.
We work with more than 5,000 channel partners worldwide. The Barracuda Partner Program encompasses several rich program offerings, benefits, and services to help our partners enhance their businesses with a robust, easy-to-use product portfolio. We’re always looking to grow with channel partners committed to providing customers world-class products, services, and support.
The secret is out. Barracuda is a seriously fun place to work. A highly motivated workforce drives great innovation and customer service, things Barracuda is famous for. It’s a formula we figured out years ago. Happy employees + happy partners = happy customers. It’s a win-win-win.
Five core values drive our team: think customer, drive innovation, take ownership, deliver outcomes, and succeed together; if this sounds like you, look at our careers page.
Join the Barracuda insider program and expand your presence as a leader in your field. Volunteer for speaking opportunities, participate in a testimonial or contribute to a news article.
Help us serve you better. Communicate directly with our team about your best ideas about how we can improve. Share your first-hand knowledge of the products you are using and inform our product roadmap.
Improve your skills and get more out of your products with ongoing education and best-practices training. Use discussion boards to answer your questions and help your peers solve their problems.