Barracuda Networks interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Barracuda Networks interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Barracuda Networks interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Join With US||SoftwareTestingo In Telegram|
Barracuda Networks Loadrunner Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself
- What is the test plan for your recent projects?
- What is the difference between performance center and controller
- What is the function of correlation
- What are infinite loops
- How will you insert a rendezvous point
- What is granularity
- How will you connect to the database with load runner
- What is whoami
- What is the difference between web find and web reg find
- What is latency
- If the controller crashes before correlating what will you do
- What is the algorithm to distribute the load in between web servers?