Amazon Search Box Button Test Case
We also plan to share the test scenario template, manual testing pdf, test case template, test case template excel of real-time example.
|-: Test Scenario Overview :-|
|Post On:||Test Case For Amazon Search Box|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
Amazon Search Box Text Box for reference:
Amazon Search Box Button Functional Testing
- Enter a valid product name and click on the search icon. It should show the result with the given product name.
- Enter nothing/ click on the search button, it should show the same page without refreshing the page.
- Typing any single character in the search box, it should show a list of product suggestions starting with the entered character.
- Type any single character: it should display ten suggestions in the list format.
- Type any single character and try to select an item, the user should be able to choose a product from the dropdown product list.
- Type any two-character, the user should be able to see an updated list with the product starting from given two-character
- The same word enters multiple times, it should load results with a product containing the given text.
- Enter a random character, it should load the result page with an error message.
- Enter a long string under 650 characters, it should load the result page.
- Combination of character & number, valid, it should load result page with a product name containing product name character & number.
- Combination of character & number, invalid, it should load error message or suggestion(as per req.) product name.
- Combination of alphanumeric character, it should load result page (as per requirement)
- Combination of string, character, number, it should load result page (as per requirement)
- Select a department, type an available product, it should show the first product name in a dropdown list from the selected title from that department.
- Select a department, start typing a valid, it should show the product name in product name from another department dropdown list.
- Copy text in the search box should be able to copy text.
- Paste text in the search box should be able to paste the text.
- A user logged in from different devices the result page should be the same for users to search for the same product.
- Search a product with a different user account should be able to see the same search result page.
- Search a product in multiple tabs with a user should be able to see the same search result page account.
- Select a country, search a valid product name result page should display product containing given name in the English language.
- Select a country, search valid product name should show result containing given product name in their native language
- Logged in with different locale and search should show result page with product in top on the list for the valid product name.
- Hovering over to the search button cursor/arrow should convert to hand shape.
- Hover to department section should show tooltip as “Search in.”
- The scroll button in department section should scroll as per the selection of the department.
- Select a department from the dropdown list should show the selected department is highlighted.
- Enter text, change, and select department should show cursor next to the last character
- Department block size, while selecting should change the size of the partition of department size as per text different department name
- Submit text by clicking search button should be able to submit text
- Submit text from a keyboard should be able to submit text
- Type text, refresh the page text should remain
- Refresh page search box should be the same, and the department should be All
Mobile Application Testing Amazon Search Box Button
- Start typing in the text box, look for the cross button should appear on the right side of the search box button
- Select text box or place cursor in the text box should show last item search suggestion in the dropdown list look for the dropdown list
- Select the camera button, scan a product should allow scanning a product
- Scan a product from a different angle should able to scan a product, then load result page with the product on the top list
- Scan a product, look for tags should show correct “search for ” tags
- Select microphone option for the first time should ask for microphone access
- Select Microphone, say valid product name should able to load result page with valid product
- Select Microphone, say invalid product name should show an option to “try again” or “type your search.”
- Select Microphone, look for help should show the option for help as’?’ button.
- Select Microphone, click the ‘x’ button should return to the previous page.
Amazon Search Box Mobile Browser Testing
- Search box elements – should have text box and search button
- Place cursor in text box – search box should appear on top of the page with keyboard loaded in the bottom of the screen.
Amazon Search Box Button Usability Testing
Amazon Search Box Window Testing
- Length of search box should be as per requirement
- Box visibility should be able to see a search box
- Text visibility should be able to see text in search box
- Position of the search box on different pages/ should be placed at the same position on all different pages while navigating (as per requirement)
- The select text should show selected text in white color and selected portion in blue color
- Enter larger string than box length should show cursor next to the last character, hide character from left
|-: Related Interview Questions :-|
|✅ 24 7 Interview Questions||✅ 3DPLM Interview Questions|
|✅ 3DPLM Interview Questions||✅ 3i Infotech Interview Questions|
|✅ Abiba Systems Interview Questions||✅ Accenture Interview Questions|
|✅ Accolite Interview Questions||✅ Acer Interview Questions|
Amazon Search Box Mobile / Tablet Testing
- The watermark in the text box should show watermark as “What are you looking for.”
- Scan a product available on the website should load the result page with the product on the top list.
- Scan a product unavailable on the website should load the result page with an error message.
- Scan a barcode of product available on should load result page with the product on top list website.
- Scan a barcode of product unavailable on should load result page with error message website.
- The text box touch area should able to place the cursor in the text box.
- The touch element in the search box should able to select elements of the search box.
|-: You Can Try For Below Test Cases :-|
|☑️ Advanced Search test cases||☑️ Test Cases for Search Engine|
|☑️ Test Scenarios for Logout||☑️ Session Testing Scenarios|
|☑️ Pagination Test Cases Example||☑️ Test Scenario for Text box|
|☑️ Test Cases for Login API||☑️ Test Cases for Registration page|
|Check More: The Test Case Template|
If you find any missed test case scenario, then let us know in the comment section, so that we make this post more helpful to all our fellow testers. You can also email us at email@example.com.
How do I search on Amazon?
For Search you have to visit www.amazon.com and there you will find the search box. Inside that you have to enter the text which you want to search.
Can you search Amazon by seller?
Yes You can search specific sellers product in amazon.
How do I search by price on Amazon?
Go to the official website of Amazon, Enter the product name in the search box and you will get the product details below the search box.
Does Amazon have an advanced search?
Amazon Books has an advanced search option built right into it, as the website has always specialized in selling books online.