Amazon review page Test case: In The Previous Shared Test Cases, you can find the test cases for how to test the Amazon login screen page and how can you test the Amazon search functionality test cases. In Addition Of that on this page, we are going to share how you can write an Amazon Review page test scenario template,
Write the Test cases for the Amazon review page
which has these things on that page: stars to rate the product two edit boxes: 1 for the title, 2 for review two buttons: ok and cancel.
- Enter title, provide stars and write description click on cancel button. The rating should NOT be saved. And the page should navigate to the search page to continue shopping.
- Enter the title, provide stars, and write description click on OK button, the rating should be saved. And Thanks for rating message should be displayed, and the page should navigate to search for a user to shop again.
- Verify the Number of letters Title and description text box can accommodate.
- After the user rating, it should be considered for calculating the overall rating of the product.
- After user rating from user1, it should be visible for user2 when user2 looks at the rating of that product.
- After the user rating, if the rating is more than 3, then similar products from the same seller should be recommended to the customer.
- Depending on the number of stars, compare the current product with the same type of product from a different seller, and change the overall ranking of the product in the Amazon search algorithm.
- Rating provided activity should be updated/logged in user notifications. In case if the user wants to change the review after using the product, he/she can got notifications and search for his/her old reviews and edit them.
- User should get access to a review of the product which he/she has purchased and not for other products.
- All the review & ratings should be accessible/ notified to the seller to improve the product and customer experience of the product.
- Try to save the rating without providing any input, should display a proper message.
- All the elements, Text boxes, Star rating, and Buttons should be properly aligned for better usability.
- The rating feature should work properly in all browsers and in all OS ( having GUI).
- Saving and navigating back to the search page should be very quick, even though a huge number of users are rating a particular product. Simulate the scenario with a load testing tool.
- The rating feature should work properly when the internet speed is low, and a proper loading mask should be displayed.
- Rating feature text boxes should be tested for SQL injection, JS execution, HTML execution.
- Rating services should use HTTPS, for saving and retrieving rating information.
We Can also add a few more test cases for the Amazon review test scenario, like below:
- Check if all the elements are correctly loaded when the window is opened
- Click on the ‘OK’ button without any action. Check if error messages are shown for the required fields
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button. Check if the window is closed or not
- Click on star symbol and check if the color of the all the stars from left to pressed star is changed
- Check if default statements are displayed in the text box fields
- Click on OK button by leaving each field empty each time and check that respective error messages are displayed
- Check that text boxes are allowing characters up to maximum length only
- Check that the error messages are displayed in red color only
- When all the fields are entered, and the OK button is clicked it should lead to the review success page
- When all the fields are entered, and the Cancel button is clicked, it should lead to the previous page
If you can write differently or you can add any missing scenario, then let us know in the comment section.