3i Infotech Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked 3i Infotech interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||3i Infotech Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the 3i Infotech interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
3i infotech Hyderabad Interview Questions
- Introduce your self
- What happens when I write WebDriver driver = new WebDriver();
- What is ArrayList?
- Diff between array list and linked list?
- Explain how you write scripts in your project using selenium?
- What are hashmap and diff bet hashmap and HashSet?
- Explain the defect life cycle?
3i Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your project?
- Which frame you are using and explain in detail?
- What is an Abstract Class?
- What level Of modification u will do for regression testing to your test cases?
- What is the Architecture of Web Application?
- What r the reviews of test cases and test plans?
- If u have 2 modules like A & B if B is data Dependent on A & A is independent. How can u test module B data without using Module A?
- What is the purpose of the Key Word Driven Framework?
- On a single web page, how u will you test… & how many elements u will you test.?
- How u will test a Password textBox using Regular Expressions?
- Which is the database ur company using for this project?
- How can u test DB in Selenium?
3i Infotech Manual & Automation Java Selenium Interview Questions
Below we are sharing some of the selenium experience interview questions for freshers and testers
- How do get the value present in the text box when none of the locators are available?
- String =”regression” how to print only repeating values
- Say you have 200+ test scripts to run and that’s in order in XML how will you arrange in required order without manually changing the place of the test case in XML
- How to run only failed test cases in TestNG
- What is data provider in test ng
- Given a array [20,10,25,12,36] sort them in ascending order
- In an interface, there are around 12 abstract methods and object needs only 4 out of 12 can we implement only those 4 methods instead of 12
- Can we create an object of an interface
- How to run the particular test cases 4 times in TestNG
- Say we have two tests cases login and log out and if login itself is failed what will happen to the logout test cases and what it will show in the report