3i Infotech Software Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your project?
- Which frame you are using and explain detail?
- What is an Abstract Class?
- What level Of modification u will do for regression testing to your test cases?
- What is the Architecture of Web Application?
- What r the reviews of test cases and Test Plan?
- If u have 2 modules like A & B if B is data Dependent on A & A is independent. How can u test module B data without using Module A?
- What is the purpose of the Key Word Driven Framework?
- In a single web page, how u will you test… & how many elements u will you test.?
- How u will test a Password textBox using Regular Expressions?
- Which is the database ur company using for this project?
- How can u test DB in Selenium?
3i Infotech Manual & Automation Java Selenium Interview Questions
Below we are sharing some of the selenium experience interview questions for freshers and testers
- How to get the value present in the text box when none of the locators are available?
- String =”regression” how to print only repeating values
- Say you have 200+ test scripts to run and that’s in order in xml how will you arrange in required order without manually changing the place of the test case in XML
- How to run only failed test cases in testng
- What is data provider in test ng
- Given a array [20,10,25,12,36] sort them in ascending order
- In an interface, there are around 12 abstract methods and object needs only 4 out of 12 can we implement only those 4 methods instead of 12
- Can we create an object of an interface
- How to run the particular test cases 4 times in testng
- Say we have two tests cases login and log out and if login itself is failed what will happen to the logout test cases and what it will show in the report
About 3i Infotech
Incorporated in 1993, 3i Infotech (www.3i-infotech.com) is a public global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation. A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI). Furthermore, it offers solutions to the government, manufacturing, retail, distribution, telecom and healthcare sectors. Among its repertoire of IPR based solutions, the flagship products of the Company are Premia, MFund, Orion, Kasle, and Amlock
Interview Questions: Etisalat Software Interview Questions
The Company has a very strong foothold and customer base in geographies like South Asia, Middle East, and Africa, China, Asia Pacific, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and North America.
The Company is also focused on value-added services such as business intelligence & analytics services, infrastructure management services, testing & compliance, application development & maintenance, consulting and BPO offerings.
The Company’s quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 for BPO, IMS, ADMS & BI, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for Data Centre, CMMi Level 3 for Development and Services.
The Company’s Global Delivery Model provides for the best resources to be drawn from its vast talent pool across the globe to offer optimal solutions. The Company integrates its products and services to create customized solutions to allow you to undertake a technology-based business transformation that allows reorganization in line with today’s dynamic digital business environment.
The Company, headquartered in Mumbai, India has over 5000 employees in more than 24 offices across 12 countries and over 1200 customers in more than 50 countries across 4 continents.