Triangle Test Cases: in this post, we are going to share the test case scenario for a triangle. We have already shared so many test cases for manual and automation testers.
Triangle Test Case
- Verify that the figure is closed (polygon).
- Verify that the figure is two-dimensional and formed with straight lines only.
- Verify that the figure has exactly three sides.
- Verify that the figure has exactly three vertices
- Verify that the sum of the angles of the figure is 180 degrees.
- Verify that no two sides are perpendicular to each other
- Verify that the sum of the length of two sides of the triangle should be greater than the length of the third side
- Verify that no two angles of the triangle have 90 degrees and above value.
- Verify the type of triangle is as per the specification, based on its sides – scalene, isosceles, or equilateral.
- Verify the type of triangle is as per the specification, based on its angles – acute angle, obtuse angle, or right-angled triangle.
Check Also: Facebook Test Cases – For Manual Testers
- Check if the shape is equilateral or isosceles or scalene
- Check It must be a closed figure.
- Check the figure must contain only 3 sides, which are straight and only 3 angles.
- Check 2 sides must be passing through each vertex.
- Check the sum of all 3 angles must be 180 degrees.
- Check all sides should be the same in length for equilateral
- Check only 2 sides should be the same for an isosceles.
- Check if 1 angle is 90′, then it is right-angled.
- One/Two/Three sides are 0.
- Check if the sides are coinciding or not
- Check if the shape of the image is right-angled isosceles, there is a right angle or not. If the triangle is acute or obtuse or right-angle.
- Check what the shape that is isosceles is; the opposite angles are equal or not.
- Check if it is equilateral, all the angles are equal or not [i.e., 60degrees].
- Check if the user can draw the 3 circles [interior, exterior, circumcircle ]
In this post, we have discussed the various types of scenarios . but if you guess I have something missed, then you can notify us by the comment in the comment section.