Kantar Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Kantar interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Kantar Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Restful Web Services Interview Questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Kantar interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Kantar Bangalore Company Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 21.11.2021
- What are the features of selenium-ide?
- Explain the Xpath siblings.
- Id, name, XPath, class –> What is the execution order of elements?
- They asked various questions on Xpath.
- What is CSS in Selenium?
- What are synchronization methods in Selenium?
- How to get text box properties?
- How to check textbox is enabled or not?
- How to get Text box font family properties?
<textarea name=”csi” id=”csi1″ style=”display:none”>
- What is the XPath?
a)//textarea[@name=”csi” and id=”csi1″]
b)//textarea[name=’csi” and id=”csi1″]
- Java programs?
a) print 1 to 100 numbers
–> if the number is divisible by 3, print t
–> if the number is divisible by 5, print f
–> if the number is divisible by 3 & 5, print tf
b) write a java program to print no 324556=655423
c) write a java program to 2 to 100 prime no’s sum.
- Please write a selenium webdriver snippet to perform drag and drop action from
following web elements with the respective ID value
Drag form element with id: “element1”
Drop to element with id: “element2”
- Write a selenium webdriver snippet to configure implicit wait to 30 seconds.
- Write a program ascending order to sort the number.
- Write selenium webdriver snippet to launch chrome and IE browser considering
respective driver.exe files are located at location “c:/drive”.
- Program: Selenium snippet to handle popups/alerts during the test execution?
- Any four exceptions that selenium throws?
- What Is the latest version of selenium webdriver?
Kantar is a data and evidence-based agency providing insights and actionable recommendations to clients, worldwide. We have a complete, unique, and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, globally and locally in over 90 markets.
We don’t just help clients understand what’s happened, we tell them why and how they can shape the future. Our clients are wonderfully diverse. We inspire, inform and work with them to create strategies whatever their objectives – improving brand awareness, attracting more consumers, increasing brand penetration, financial success, or growing peoples’ confidence in public services.
We collect our data digitally and share our insights in real-time – at scale and at speed. We have self-service solutions that return results the same day, and deep diagnostic ones that take longer. We use AI and machine learning to make existing offerings faster and cheaper, as well as to offer new services which couldn’t have been dreamt of a few years ago.
Leave a Reply