JustAnswer Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked JustAnswer interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||JustAnswer Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Tricky Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the JustAnswer interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JustAnswer Interview Questions
Company Name: JustAnswer
Company Location: Noida, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain the complete flow of the framework.
- Program to validate whether your name is Palindrome or not?
- What Is a Bug Life Cycle?
- What are the Shortfalls of Scrum?
- Extracting Authentication User Name and Pass Word from property files is a bad practice, isn’t it?
- Using Workbookfactory type for extracting data from Excel is not a good idea, isn’t it?
- Program: Swap 2 values, int, float, double, and char values, without using the 3rd variable.
- Scenario: How to handle non-reproducible issues.
- How will you execute Testcases in Jira?
- Which is better, CSS or Xpath?
- How do you handle dynamic webelements?
- Explain all Test case design techniques used with an example for that Test case you have applied the respective techniques.
- Explain Bug Life Cycle in detail w.r.t any projects you have worked on.
- How do you approach a deferred defect, which means it’s accepted by Dev or rejected?
JustAnswer (www.justanswer.com) is the world’s leading expert marketplace, connecting more than 16 million people worldwide with doctors, lawyers, and more. We are revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere.
After you reach out, we will match you with an expert in your situation. Talk, text, chat, whichever you prefer, and even send documents and photos for review. No scheduling hassles, missing time from work, or expensive consults. A JustAnswer membership can save you significant time and money each month.
All Experts must pass a rigorous 8-Step Expert Quality Process, including license + credential verification, expert tests, and performance reviews. You’ll get a fast response in minutes. Here the help comes to you over your device, so you avoid driving across town and wasting time in the waiting room. Plus, we never close.
The real cost of the medical, legal, car, and home repair is hard to know beforehand. Here, your cost is fixed for a regular monthly fee, and any premium service fees are always upfront. Say goodbye to overwhelming search results and dubious community forums. Discuss your situation directly with an Expert who specializes in your topic.
Leave a Reply