GitKraken Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked GitKraken interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||GitKraken Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the GitKraken interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
GitKraken Interview Questions
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Position: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Updated Date: 13-12-2021
- Roles and responsibilities, explain the daily tasks that you are involved in.
- Components of framework
- What all components of selenium have you used in the framework?
- Different types of wait
- Explain each type of wait
- Program: Write a program to read from an excel file.
- What jars are used to read /write from an excel file
- How did you do the reporting of tests? Explain each step of how you implement extent reports in the project.
- What features of TestNG have you implemented in your project?
- What are the OOPs concepts you have worked on?
- Test Order in TestNG.
- Data Provider in TestNG? How does it work? What is the return type?
- What is a constructor? Why is it used? Where can you not use the constructor?
- What is inheritance? Can we use inheritance in the Interface?
- What are multiple inheritances?
- What is the return type of getWindowHandles?
- What is the return type of hashmaps?
- What is the difference between a group id and an artifact id?
- Explain the retry analyzer code.
- What is the syntax of AND in BDD?
- How to generate HTML reports
- Interface concept in java8
- How to retry failed test cases in JMeter.
- How to send email notifications only if the retry build fails in Jenkins.
- The user-friendly parser used for handling soap xml response.
We’re a global software company with offices in Arizona, USA, and Alicante, Spain. We make a suite of legendary Git tools that help developers be more productive – and teams collaborate more closely – wherever they are and wherever they code.
GitKraken tools are relied upon by more than 10 million developers at 100,000 organizations worldwide. Together we’re helping them solve big problems like climate change, space travel, curing disease, education, and secure commerce.
In 2014, we set out on a mission to create a visualization tool for Git that didn’t suck! And the Kraken was released for the first time in 2015 with the bold GitKraken Client, a tool that has since grown into a powerful set of Git productivity and team collaboration features.
In 2020, GitKraken was acquired by Resurgens Technology Partners, which brought new opportunities to expand our team internationally with new resources and partners invested in our growth.
The following year brought excitement to GitKraken, acquiring two more tools and welcoming them into a growing Git productivity suite in 2021. Git Integration for Jira helps teams drive Jira through Git, and Gittens for VS Code visualizes Git insights directly in the IDE.
GitKraken is on a mission to make Git easier, safer, and more powerful across multiple surfaces and environments that development teams use. Stay tuned for what’s next as we rapidly develop and release new features and products!
Over 10 million developers from over 100,000 organizations rely on GitKraken to complete their work. Since 2014, we’ve rapidly developed the legendary cross-platform tools while reimagining an intuitive, visual approach to Git. Our team is dedicated to making tools that help software developers be more productive using Git, and it’s truly our passion. We develop software used by the world’s most elite companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and thousands of other leading organizations.
Leave a Reply