Ellucian interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ellucian interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ellucian interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ellucian Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Updated Date: 04 – 12 – 2021
- Java programming on array and string
- If there are 3 webservers and each of their API is dependent on each other but one of the servers is down, how will you do testing?
- Selenium ques on waits, locators, window handles
- Rest api ques, how to pass data in various forms
- What is your rest api framework
- Difference between background and hooks, if in a feature file both background and hooks are there, which one executes first.
- How do you handle it manually, if the page is showing up blank every time?
- Types of collection you worked on.
- Selenium framework
- Challenges while automation of api vs UI
- Soap ques
- Mockito ques
- Which locator is best and why
- How to handle a defect leak during production environment
- What is HTTP status codes error, 403, how do you handle it?
Here are some of the managerial round interview questions.
- Types of locators
- How will you handle the collection
- handle exceptions
- How to get data in run time?
- Commands use while working with GIT.
- How to Find broken links