- Dublin, Ireland
- 10,001+ employees
- Appliances, Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing
Eaton Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Eaton interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Eaton Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Software Testing Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Eaton interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eaton Interview Questions
Company Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Position: Senior Engineer QA
Updated on: 05.01.2022
- Introduce yourself.
- Can you explain the Selenium framework which you have used in your project?
- What is the development life cycle of your project?
- Java Program: Write a program for prime numbers.
- Java Programs: Find the duplicates in an array and delete the duplicate values.
- How do you perform smoke testing?
- What is the procedure you follow if you find any bugs?
- How many regression cases are there, and how frequently do you execute them?
- How to configure the automatic run of test cases in Jenkins?
- Program: There is a dropdown; on selecting one option, a sub dropdown will appear. Write code to verify all sub dropdowns are displayed properly for each option in the main dropdown. ( Ex: select India from the dropdown and verify all the states are displayed in the Sundrop down).
- How do you find the XPath in Selenium?
- Program: There is a 2×2 table. On the first visit, the first element will appear (a,b,c,d), and on the second visit 2nd, elements (e,f,g,h) in all the cells will appear. How do you identify the 2nd element in the 4th cell (h)?
- How do you execute tests parallelly without TestNG?
- Program: There are 50 options there in Listbox. I don’t want to select one option. Write a code.
- Program: There are two radio buttons on a web page; check if the button is already clicked. If not, click on that.
- Program: Log into a webpage, check for the logged-in user name, and verify if they match. (Condition: No access to Dom)
- Program: There are N frames; check for the availability of the given web element in the frames. (Condition: Appearance of Web element varies in frames for each login)
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to doing business right, operating sustainably, and helping our customers manage power today and well into the future.
By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy and helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
As a global power management company, we help our customers solve their greatest power challenges through our industry-leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic, and vehicle products and services. For more than 100 years, our teams have helped people work more safely, be more energy efficient and live more sustainably.