Checkout Page Test Cases Or Test Case For Checkout Page
Suppose you have a Drupal website where users can purchase a product online. The site allows two types of users, such as Registered users and guest users. The site consists of the Checkout Process so that customers can enter address details, card details to reach the product by hand.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Checkout Page|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
In our previous manual test case series post, we have shared different test case template, manual test case examples, software test case templates, excel test for interview download. Some of the test cases against the Checkout Page is given below
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases||☑️ Courier Tracking System Test Cases|
|☑️ Checkbox Test Cases||☑️ Chair Test Cases|
|Check More: The Test Case Template|
Checkout Page Test Case Template
- Ensure that the user can access the Checkout-Page only after adding the product into the cart
- Ensure that Checkout Address Page comprises all the details of the product such as Name, Quantity, Amount, etc.
- Ensure that only registered users are allowed to access the Checkout Address Page.
- Ensure that Name, Street Address, City, State, Country, Postal code are the mandatory field in the Checkout Address page.
- Ensure that the error message is displayed when the user enters invalid input in all the necessary fields in the checkout_address page.
- Ensure that the Back to cart link is available so that the user can modify the cart content if needed.
- Ensure that the user is redirected to the Checkout_payment page only after entering valid mandatory details in the checkout_Address page.
- Ensure that the error message is displayed when the user leaves all the necessary fields in the Checkout_Address Page.
- Ensure that the error message is displayed when the user leaves any one of the mandatory fields in the checkout_Address page.
- Ensure that Next Button and Cancel Button are available in the Checkout_Address Page.
- Ensure that data are cleared when the user clicks the cancel button after entering the mandatory field.
- Ensure that Name on Card, Card Number, Expiration date, CWW2 are mandatory fields in the Payment Page
- Ensure that the error message is displayed when the user enters invalid input in all the necessary fields in the Payment Page.
- Ensure that the error message is displayed when the user leaves any one of the mandatory fields in the Payment Page.
- Ensure that the user is redirected to the Drupal website once the payment process is completed.
- Ensure that the order number is displayed on the Thank you page of the Drupal site.
I hope this article helps you to test the Checkout Page. If you found or you want to add some more test cases on the Checkout Page test case of a Drupal website, then you can comment on the comment box. you can also join our telegram group for more updates.