Capital One Overview
- Mc Lean, VA (US)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (COF)
- ₹500 billion
- J.P. Morgan
Capital One Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Capital One interview questions and answers.
|Capital One Services Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Capital One interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital One Bank & Capital One Café Interview Questions
- About projects
- Explain in detail both SDLC & STLC.
- Can You Explain A Bug’s Life Cycle?
- Differences between Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing.
- Explain regression testing, functional testing, retesting, and compatibility testing.
- Test Plan Versus Test Case: What’s the Difference?
- Explain the selenium automation framework.
- Have you knowledge of Ant
- What we are using Jenkins
- What is XPath in Selenium?
- How to integrate Jenkins with GitHub?
- How to start the QC server?
- What is meant by a bug-tracking tool?
- How to create a Graphical report?
- Program: How to execute a parallel test case? (write code)
- Program: How to execute your script on chrome and IE? (code)
- Programs: Pop-ups and frames(some codes like how to handle a file download pop-up )
- Write a Program to merge two sorted arrays into the third array in sorted order.
- Program: Given an array of integers (both +ve and -ve ) print the number farthest from 0. If you have two numbers, you can print both.
- If two strings contain exactly the same character in an array, they are anagrams.
- WAP to remove consecutive duplicates from string recursively.
- Create a database schema, and A cinema hall can show movies in one day. Each movie has many actors acting in it. An actor might be working in multiple movies as well.
- Explain various DDL, DML, TCL, and DCL commands and query
- View and index
- Constraints (keys)
- How to create a package and procedure in pl/SQL?
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated on July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending. Local Banking includes consumer, small business, and commercial deposits and lending within its branch network.
The National Lending segment consists of three sub-segments: the U.S. Card sub-segment, which consists of domestic consumer credit and debit card activities; the Auto Finance sub-segment, which includes automobile and other motor vehicle financing activities. And the Global Financial Services sub-segment consists of international lending activities, small business lending, installment loans, home loans, healthcare financing, and other diversified activities.
At Capital One, we aspire daily to create the best experiences for our associates and customers. This begins with our commitment to building and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where every voice is heard and matters. We believe everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures, and passions.
We know that to reimagine money – to infuse ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity into banking – we must harness the power of our collective wisdom. Only then can we truly bring our best for our customers and each other. At Capital One, we are powered by perspective.
Embracing diversity is critical to getting the best talent. We believe our workforce should reflect the communities and customers we serve. Our associates bring diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to our company.
Harnessing the collective wisdom of our people enables us to build a great company and bring breakthrough products and services to more than 65 million customers. Ensuring that Capital One is where everyone can thrive also reflects our company’s values: Excellence and Do The Right Thing.
We want to unleash the talents of our more than 40,000 associates to deliver on our mission to bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We embrace a meritocracy of ideas without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, disability, or other protected status.
We have embedded diversity throughout our talent acquisition, management, and supplier practices, and our efforts have been recognized. Among many awards, we’re honored to have been named a Top Company for Executive Women and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT and Disability Inclusion. The National Minority Supplier Development Council has also recognized us with a Corporation of the Year award for Corporate Excellence in Access to Capital.
I am fortunate to work with the amazing people of Capital One. To a person, they lead with their hearts and elevate those around them. Diversity in all forms diversity of people and thought- will remain a foundational part of who we are and how we work.