Capital One Software Testing Interview Questions
- SDLC & STLC
- Bug life cycle
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Regression testing,Functional, retesting,compatibility testing
- About projects
- Test plan and Test case
- How to integrate Jenkins with GitHub?
- How to start the QC server?
- Bug tracking tool
- How to create Graphical report?
- Write a code(script) for the given test case (around 10 to 15 lines code)
- How to execute a parallel test case? (write code)
- How to execute your script on chrome and IE? (code)
- Pop-ups and frames(some codes like how to handle a file download pop-up )
- DDL, DML, TCL, DCL commands and query
- View and index
- Constraints (keys)
- How to create a package and procedure in pl/SQL?
Capital One Services Interview Questions
- WAP to merge two sorted arrays into the third array in sorted order.
- Given an array of integer (both +ve and -ve ) print the number. which is farthest from 0. in case you have 2 numbers, you can print both.
- If two strings contain exactly the same character in array other then they are anagrams.
- WAP to remove consecutive duplicates from string recursively.
- Create a database schema, A cinema hall can show movies in one day. Each movie has many actors acting it. An actor might be working in multiple movies as well.
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated on July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending. Local Banking includes consumer, small business and commercial deposits, and lending conducted within its branch network.
The National Lending segment consists of three sub-segments: the U.S. Card sub-segment, which consists of domestic consumer credit and debit card activities; the Auto Finance sub-segment, which includes automobile and other motor vehicle financing activities, and the Global Financial Services sub-segment consisting of international lending activities, small business lending, installment loans, home loans, healthcare financing and other diversified activities.
At Capital One, we aspire every day to create the best experiences for our associates and our customers. This begins with our commitment to build and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every voice is heard and matters. We believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures, and passions.
Check Also: Capgemini UFT Interview Questions
We know that to reimagine money – to infuse ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity into banking – we must harness the power of our collective wisdom. Only then can we truly bring our best for our customers and each other? At Capital One, we are powered by perspective.
Embracing diversity is critical to getting the best talent. We believe our workforce should reflect the communities and customers we serve. Our associates bring a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to our company.
Harnessing the collective wisdom of our people enables us to build a great company and bring breakthrough products and services to more than 65 million customers. Ensuring that Capital One is a place where all people can thrive also reflects our company’s values: Excellence and Do The Right Thing.
We want to unleash the talents of our more than 40,000 associates to deliver on our mission to bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We embrace a meritocracy of ideas without regard to sex, race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, disability or other protected status. We have embedded diversity throughout our talent acquisition, talent management, and supplier practices, and our efforts have been recognized. Among many awards, we’re honoured to have been named a Top Company for Executive Women and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT and Disability Inclusion. We’ve also been recognized by the National Minority Supplier Development Council with a Corporation of the Year award for Corporate Excellence in Access to Capital.
I am fortunate to work with the amazing people of Capital One. To a person, they lead with their hearts and elevate those around them. Diversity in all of its forms—diversity of people and diversity of thought—will remain a foundational part of who we are and how we work.