Capital One Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Capital One interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Capital One interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Capital One Software Testing Interview Questions
- SDLC & STLC
- Bug life cycle
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Regression testing,Functional, retesting,compatibility testing
- About projects
- Test plan and Test case
- How to integrate Jenkins with GitHub?
- How to start the QC server?
- Bug tracking tool
- How to create a Graphical report?
- Write a code(script) for the given test case (around 10 to 15 lines of code)
- How to execute a parallel test case? (write code)
- How to execute your script on chrome and IE? (code)
- Pop-ups and frames(some codes like how to handle a file download pop-up )
- DDL, DML, TCL, DCL commands and query
- View and index
- Constraints (keys)
- How to create a package and procedure in pl/SQL?
Capital One Services Interview Questions
- WAP to merge two sorted arrays into the third array in sorted order.
- Given an array of integer (both +ve and -ve ) print the number. which is farthest from 0. in case you have 2 numbers, you can print both.
- If two strings contain exactly the same character in an array other then they are anagrams.
- WAP to remove consecutive duplicates from string recursively.
- Create a database schema, A cinema hall can show movies in one day. Each movie has many actors acting it. An actor might be working in multiple movies as well.