Capital One Software Testing Interview Questions
- SDLC & STLC
- Bug life cycle
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Regression testing,Functional, retesting,compatibility testing
- About projects
- Test plan and Test case
- How to integrate Jenkins with GitHub?
- How to start the QC server?
- Bug tracking tool
- How to create Graphical report?
- Write a code(script) for the given test case (around 10 to 15 lines code)
- How to execute a parallel test case? (write code)
- How to execute your script on chrome and IE? (code)
- Pop-ups and frames(some codes like how to handle a file download pop-up )
- DDL, DML, TCL, DCL commands and query
- View and index
- Constraints (keys)
- How to create a package and procedure in pl/SQL?
Capital One Services Interview Questions
- WAP to merge two sorted arrays into the third array in sorted order.
- Given an array of integer (both +ve and -ve ) print the number. which is farthest from 0. in case you have 2 numbers, you can print both.
- If two strings contain exactly the same character in array other then they are anagrams.
- WAP to remove consecutive duplicates from string recursively.
- Create a database schema, A cinema hall can show movies in one day. Each movie has many actors acting it. An actor might be working in multiple movies as well.