Test Cases For Edit Button: Here we are going to share the possible test scenarios for the Edit button.
Test Cases For Edit Button
- Check the edit button is displayed on the webpage.
- Check is the icon is displayed on the edit button.
- Check on click over the dit button the user should be redirected to the edit page.
- Check all the fields values are displayed on the respective fields of the edit page.
- Check the user is able to edit the record by entering the valid data.
- Check is the user is able to edit the non-editable fields.
- Check the functionality of the reset button when the user edits the page.
- Check is the user able to update the record by placing the invalid data.
- Check the expected behavior of an edit page by clicking the update button without modifying any value.
- Check on clicking the update button without filling the mandatory field it should display an alert message.
- Check success message should be displayed if the record got updated successfully.