Robert Bosch interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Robert Bosch interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Robert Bosch interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Robert Bosch Interview Questions
- How do you handle Context Menu
- Defect Lifecycle
- Disadvantages of selenium
Ans: We can automate only WebApp, We can’t handle Existing Browser, We Can’t handle Tabbed Browser, We cant Handle Flash app, We cant handle Window Popups
- Your project has to be delivered tomorrow, but you know it can’t be done what you will do?
- In online shopping cart app
if the customer purchases 100 products, he gets a 5% discount if the customer purchases 150 products he gets a 10% discount how do you automate this?
Ans: Using Data-Driven framework testing
Read Also: Coded UI Interview Questions
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is the difference between load, volume, and stress testing?
- What is the type of review?
- What is gorilla testing?
- What is usability testing?
- What is STLC?
- What is regression testing?
- Where you write the test case and where you store that test case? (according to a tool they want an explanation about the tool)
- Which defect tracking tool you used?
- What you exhaust in testing? (the type of testing)
- What is the difference between verification and testing?
- What is the bug life cycle?
- How would you create traceability?
- What is selenium-ide?
- What is the type of locators?
- What is the challenge you face?
- What is the difference between selenium remote control and selenium webdriver?
- What is the difference between Junit and TestNG?
- What is assert?
- What is the type of automation framework?
- What type of annotation?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is polymorphism?
- They had given one matrix program and test only logic.
- What is the difference between primary key and foreign key?
- What is the view?
- What is the difference between float and double?
- What do you know in SQL?
Project & current employer:
- What do you know about this company?
- Explain your project?
- How many employees are there in your company?
- What is your work there?
- Who is your client? (and about client also)
- In a company, how you test the application?
- In your company, who review the test cases?
- Which is the defect tracing tool you used?
- How many automation tools you know?
- How many defect tracking tools, you know?
- How many test management tools you know?
- What is testlink?
- What is a mantis?
- Which is the latest version of selenium webdriver, and which version you used?
- What is the procedure you follow to test the application?
- What is the difference between a data-driven module?
- What approach would you take to test critical application?
- How many employees are there in your current company.
- What is your roles and responsibility in your current company?
- Explain your hybrid framework briefly?
- How to call keywords in scripts?
- What is a reflection API? Why we use this concept?
- What is your roll in the framework?
- Is inheritance used in the framework? Where?
- Is polymorphism used? Where explain?
- Where is keep element locators? Which type of locators used?
- Can you write an email script?
- Are you used ANT? Why we use ANT?
- Reverse a string without using inbuilt functions?
- Are you sorting of numbers?
- Generic method for the select dropdown?
- Generic code for fetching data from the xl sheet?
- What is TestNG?
- What is the selenium grid? Write the code?
- How to do parallel execution?
- How to handle SSL certification in, ie?
- How to handle popups?
- How to fetch all the options in autosuggest?
- How to upload a file? Write the code?
- How to generate daily execution report?
- Explain the framework?
- Difference between Junit and TestNG?