Robert Bosch Interview Questions
- How do you handle Context Menu
- Defect Lifecycle
- Disadvantages of selenium
Ans: We can automate only WebApp, We can’t handle Existing Browser, We Can’t handle Tabbed Browser, We cant Handle Flash app, We cant handle Window Popups
- Your project has to be delivered tomorrow, but you know it can’t be done what you will do?
- In online shopping cart app
if the customer purchases 100 products, he gets a 5% discount if the customer purchases 150 products he gets a 10% discount how do you automate this?
Ans: Using Data-Driven framework testing
Read Also: Coded UI Interview Questions
- What is the difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- What is the difference between load, volume, and stress testing?
- What is the type of review?
- What is gorilla testing?
- What is usability testing?
- What is STLC?
- What is regression testing?
- Where you write the test case and where you store that test case? (according to a tool they want an explanation about the tool)
- Which defect tracking tool you used?
- What you exhaust in testing? (the type of testing)
- What is the difference between verification and testing?
- What is the bug life cycle?
- How would you create traceability?
- What is selenium-ide?
- What is the type of locators?
- What is the challenge you face?
- What is the difference between selenium remote control and selenium webdriver?
- What is the difference between Junit and TestNG?
- What is assert?
- What is the type of automation framework?
- What type of annotation?
- What is abstraction?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is polymorphism?
- They had given one matrix program and test only logic.
- What is the difference between primary key and foreign key?
- What is the view?
- What is the difference between float and double?
- What do you know in SQL?
Project & current employer:
- What do you know about this company?
- Explain your project?
- How many employees are there in your company?
- What is your work there?
- Who is your client? (and about client also)
- In a company, how you test the application?
- In your company, who review the test cases?
- Which is the defect tracing tool you used?
- How many automation tools you know?
- How many defect tracking tools, you know?
- How many test management tools you know?
- What is testlink?
- What is a mantis?
- Which is the latest version of selenium webdriver, and which version you used?
- What is the procedure you follow to test the application?
- What is the difference between a data-driven module?
- What approach would you take to test critical application?
- How many employees are there in your current company.
- What is your roles and responsibility in your current company?
- Explain your hybrid framework briefly?
- How to call keywords in scripts?
- What is a reflection API? Why we use this concept?
- What is your roll in the framework?
- Is inheritance used in the framework? Where?
- Is polymorphism used? Where explain?
- Where is keep element locators? Which type of locators used?
- Can you write an email script?
- Are you used ANT? Why we use ANT?
- Reverse a string without using inbuilt functions?
- Are you sorting of numbers?
- Generic method for the select dropdown?
- Generic code for fetching data from the xl sheet?
- What is TestNG?
- What is the selenium grid? Write the code?
- How to do parallel execution?
- How to handle SSL certification in, ie?
- How to handle popups?
- How to fetch all the options in autosuggest?
- How to upload a file? Write the code?
- How to generate daily execution report?
- Explain the framework?
- Difference between Junit and TestNG?