Prudential Financial Inc Overview
- Newark, New Jersey
- 10,001+ employees
- Financial Services
Prudential Financial Inc Interview Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Prudential Financial Inc interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Prudential Financial Inc Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Prudential Financial Inc interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Prudential Financial Inc Interview Questions
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Interview Date: 21.11.2021
- Explain Set and Map in Java.
- How do you identify an object if proper Xpath, CSS selectors, and ID are unavailable?
- Explain how BDD works with Cucumber.
- How do you set the test data in BDD?
- How do you manage test execution using TestNG?
- Explain inner join and outer join in SQL.
- Explain implicit and explicit wait.
- What is testing? Different types of testing.
- Why do we do an automation test? Please explain to me your project and its architecture.
- What is the testing strategy?
- What is the test plan document, and explain the contents briefly?
- What is regression testing? How did you perform in your project?
- How was QC useful in the testing process of your project to log & track defects?
- What are the different types of testing life cycle models? Which type of testing model does your project follow? Have you worked in agile methodology in any of your projects?
- The SQL query to find out the 4th maximum salary.
- Write the self-join query to find the manager’s department of a manager whose department is ABC.
- Different types of joins, simple SQL queries like select, update, etc.
- Simple UNIX commands to list a file, find all files containing the desired word and say your name.
- What is your role in your project? How do you overcome hurdles you might face when your immediate senior/manager is not present to attend a meeting with the client? You have an essential thing, as an application crash occurs during testing. How do you handle such circumstances?
About Prudential Financial Inc
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU) was founded on the belief that financial security should be within reach for everyone. For over 140 years, we have helped our customers reach their potential and tackle life’s challenges for now and future generations to come.
Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions, offering individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, we are known for delivering on our promises to our customers. We are recognized as a trusted brand and one of the world’s most admired companies.
We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in our industry.
We offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential and give back to the communities where we live and work.
By investing in growth businesses and markets worldwide, delivering industry-leading customer and client experiences that blend the human touch with advanced technology, and creating the next generation of financial solutions, we will serve the diverse needs of a broad range of customers and clients.
We believe a culture of responsible leadership and commitment to ethical business practices are essential to delivering value for our customers, shareholders, and other stakeholders and our success in attracting and developing the best talent.
Prudential is committed to ensuring all employees develop the skills and knowledge needed to advance in their careers and move the company forward, cultivating a diverse group of talent who are prepared for the future of work and are empowered to create impact and positive change. Connected by a common purpose, vision, and strategy, the people of Prudential will propel our company into a bright future.