- Salt Lake City, Utah
- 201-500 employees
- IT Services and IT Consulting
Protegrity Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Protegrity interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Protegrity Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Restful Web Services Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Protegrity interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protegrity Interview Questions
Company Name: Protegrity
Position: Test Automation Engineer
- Tell me about you are the current organization
- What is Black box testing?
- What is white box testing?
- What is Functional Testing?
- What is the difference between a Black box & functional
- What is a test plan?
- What is the test strategy?
- What is the difference between a Test plan & test strategy?
- What is smoke testing
- What is sanity testing?
- Who will perform smoke testing?
- Explain about Agile process.
- How much do you know about QTP? ( I mentioned in my resume as Exposure on QTP)
- Explain you are current project.
- What is the Requirement Traceability Matrix?
- Can you draw the template for Requirement Traceability Matrix?
- What is Ad-hoc Testing?
- What is the difference between Retesting and Regression Testing?
- Can you explain the Bug life cycle?
- How can you make sure whether all requirements are covered or not?
- Can you explain the biggest complexity of the current project?
- What is the difference between bug severity and priority?
- Which bug-tracking tool are you using?
- Can you give one example of High severity and low-priority bugs?
- Can you give one example of high-priority and low-severity bugs?
- What is Security Testing?
Protegrity protects the world’s most sensitive data wherever it resides. Our industry-leading solutions allow businesses to finally tap into the value of their data and accelerate digital transformation timelines – without jeopardizing individuals’ fundamental right to privacy.
For more than 20 years, Protegrity has delivered innovative, data-centric protection for the most sensitive data of the world’s largest brands.
We free businesses from the constraints associated with accessing and leveraging data to create better customer experiences, make intelligence-supported decisions, and fuel innovation. Data knows no boundaries, and Protegrity’s technology is built for data ubiquity.