PowerSchool interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked PowerSchool interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||PowerSchool Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the PowerSchool interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
PowerSchool Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Difference between absolute and relative XPath
- Your role and responsibility in the current project
- What is Data-Driven Framework
- How you write Test Script
- How you decide which test case should be automated and which shouldn’t
- Tell me the ATLC life cycle
- What is Agile Methodology and how you are applying it in your project
- Pron and cons of agile methodology
- Challenges faced while doing automation testing
- Which version no you are using in your selenium jar
- After completing the code which tool are you using to save your suite
- Have you ever made any framework from Scratch?
- How much you are rating yourself in Java?
- Gave three java programs and asked the output
- Ask me to share the Screen and with the help of Eclipse perform now and the given scenario is
Scenario: open browser >> go to IBIBO.com >> Go to DEparture >> HIt to Arrow button >> go to august and come to July and select 31 July and he wants to see in DOM structure also at that point only
- I shared the screen and there is one program he ask me to do optimize the code
- Ask my Annual package, notice period