- Folsom, CA
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Education Administration Programs
PowerSchool Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked PowerSchool interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||PowerSchool Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Advanced Selenium Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the PowerSchool interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PowerSchool Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Difference between absolute and relative XPath
- Your role and responsibility in the current project
- What is Data-Driven Framework
- How do you write Test scripts?
- How do you decide which test cases should be automated and which shouldn’t
- Tell me the ATLC life cycle
- What is Agile Methodology, and how are you applying it in your project
- Pron and cons of agile methodology
- Challenges faced while doing automation testing
- Which version no are you using in your selenium jar
- After completing the code, which tool are you using to save your suite
- Have you ever made any framework from Scratch?
- How much are you rating yourself in Java?
- Gave three java programs and asked for the output
- Ask me to share the screen and, with the help of Eclipse, perform now the given scenario is
Scenario: open browser >> go to IBIBO.com >> Go to DEparture >> HIt to Arrow button >> go to august and come to July and select 31 July, and he wants to see in DOM structure also at that point only.
- I shared the screen, and there is one program he asked me to optimize the code.
- What is the difference between a Defect and a Bug?
- Write a Java program to generate Random numbers from 1 to 10.
- Write Selenium webdriver code to log in to an application and check the validity of one element in the resulting page.
- What are the conditions you follow to pick test cases for automation?
- What are the conditions you follow to not select test cases for automation?
- What is XPath, and where is it used?
- What is the difference between // and / in XPath?
- What are the different types of waits in Webdriver?
- Difference between Explicit and Implicit wait in webdriver.
- Give an example of a High priority and Low severity scenario.
- Ask about my Annual package, and notice period.
About PowerSchool Company
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents to improve student outcomes.
From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform. PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.