Planful Software Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Planful Software Interview Questions and answers.
|Post On:||Planful Software Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Planful Software.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Planful Software Interview Questions
Company Name: Planful Software
Interview Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Updated on: 10.07.2021
I faced a telephone interview recently. I have applied for manual and automation QA in Planful Software.
- What is the difference b/w severity and priority?
- In which scenarios do we get a null pointer exception?
- Where do you find difficulties in automation while writing scripts?
- Only one failed out of 1000 test cases; how will you run that test case?
- Program: There is a String with 100 characters in it, and characters may be in any order, and by default, that string is not a palindrome; how will you say whether the string can be a palindrome or not?
- What is agile? Explain the process of agile.
- Suppose in sprint ten requirements are der. Do we start testing after completing the development of all ten requirements, or how?
- How do you click on a particular date number in the calendar month table?
Scenario: suppose today I will click on 20 dates in the month table, and tomorrow 21. It
should be dynamic. Write a program for it.
- What is final, finally, finalize?
- Will finally block always executes?
- What happens if I put the system out in the catch block?
- What are the oops concepts?
- If an exception got in to try, what will execute catch or finally?
- There is one statement when we put that statement in a try block. Then the finally blocks won’t execute what that statement is. What happens when we write that statement, and where will the control go?
- Have you ever created a user-defined exception? What is the syntax?
- What is the difference b/w throw and throws?
- How do you run tests parallelly?
- How do you pass test data in TestNG, and which annotation will you use?
- What type of framework using in your project to explain it?
- Without using sendkeys, how will you type text in a text box? is der any method or class in java?
- What are the differences b/w a list and a set?
- What is a linked list?
- What is a hashmap? What will happen if I insert a duplicate in the hashmap, which will be overridden out of key or value?
- How will you do debugging in eclipse?
- How do you log bugs when a test case fails?
The feedback interviewer was impressed and asked me more questions about it. Now I am waiting for the video interview to go a more technical way.
About Planful Software
Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. This platform is used by the Office of the CFO around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and visual analytics.
We empower users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,000 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Del Monte, TGI Fridays, and 23andMe, rely on Planful to accelerate cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy across the end-to-end FP&A process.
Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm.
Leave a Reply