Philips interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Philips interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Philips Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Philips interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Philips Selenium F2F Interview Questions
- How do you rate yourself from the scale of 1- 5 in selenium Java.
- Explain your framework and what is your contribution to it.
- Explain Oops concepts and explain all the four concepts with your framework.
- Explain the SQL connection in the framework.
- String and String buffer with example.
- Hash table concept.
- Program to find duplicate elements in an array and print how many elements are repeated with how many times.
- Handling drop-down using select.
Philips Interview Questions
- Full Testing process (for the new project)
- Test Strategy
- Test planning and estimation techniques
- Automation feasibility analysis
- Different types of frameworks and work experience in framework development.
- Programs: QTP (how to click the nth checkbox in a cell in webtable), how to store dynamic values fetching from the application- dynamic array(Redim preserve), external file(excel, txt), variable with delimiters, data table, environment variables.
- How to access an open excel file in qtp- using getobject.
- How to enter a value in search edit and click on the search icon in QTP, both combines, and identify as a winedit – using set or type we enter a value in winedit then using x,y position of winedit we can click on the search icon or else using DOM object we can do it.
- About the descriptive program, I want to fetch some set of links which is in green color.
- Selenium: framework explanation, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG.
- Program for access all the windows open by selenium and need to open only a specific window.
- Program to login to any of the webpage(ex: Gmail) using IE in MAC OS.
- Program for Fibonacci series
- Program for fetch data from excel without using third party APIs.
- Program to find the substring without using any built-in function
- About polymorphism, inheritance, composition class, and interface, an abstract class with examples.
- SQL – joins, normalization
- Web services testing experience ( I lost because of not having experience in web services testing).
- What are the difficulties faced in automation?
- When you choose an application for automation and manual.
- What are the metrics and documents sharing to management and clients(in detail)?