Pegasystems Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Pegasystems interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Pegasystems Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Pegasystems interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Pegasystems Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 16.11.2021
- Roles & responsibilities?
- About project?
- How do you develop skills & which challenges?
- What is the difference between sanity and smoke testing?
- What is the difference between regression and functional testing?
- Scenario: 1 scenario asked about the timeline and how you will manage it.
- What is the method of overloading and overriding?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- Why does abstract class not support multiple inheritances?
- What is a constructor?
- What are the different types of collections?
- What is the difference between an array list and a hashmap
- How to handle windows popups?
- What are the different types of waits?
- Difference between getwindowhandle() and getwindowhandles().
- Different types of exceptions are handled in your project.
- What is TestNG annotation?
- Write code for running a single test case multiple times.
- How to run a single test case multiple times.
- What are the challenges you faced in your project?
- What are beforeclass and afterTest TestNG annotations?
- How do you generate reports?
- Explain the code for reports.
- How to handle Ajax Objects
- Explain webdriver architecture.
- How to download a file in Selenium WebDriver Java?
- Explain File attachments other than Auto IT
- Write the syntax for finding the row count in a dynamic web table.
- Difference between class and Interface.
- What type of class is the string class?
- What are the different methods that are used along with Xpath?
- What Is an Interface?
- What is in an abstract?
About Pegasystems Company
Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on the unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning CRM and Digital Process Automation capabilities powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
Our Global 3000 customers rely on Pegasystems dynamic solutions and strategic applications to drive their sales, marketing, customer service, and operations excellence.
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs.
Over its 35-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and digital process automation (DPA) powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
The increasing demand for our transformational technology drives Pega’s strong financial performance. We offer the only unified platform that enables companies to turn constant change into a competitive advantage. We’re on a mission to change how the world builds software to create unprecedented business outcomes in customer engagement and operational excellence.
Pegasystems develops, markets, licenses, and supports marketing, sales, service, and operations software applications. In addition, Pegasystems licenses the Pega Platform for clients that wish to build and extend their applications.