Pearson Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Pearson interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Pearson Solutions Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Java Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Pearson interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pearson Interview Questions
Interview Location: Mumbai, India
Updated Date: 21.11.2021
- Program: Remove duplicate characters from a string without using an array.
- Program: How do you reverse a string in Java?
- How many test annotations are there in TestNG?
- Do you face any challenges in finding the web elements? Explain how it will resolve.
- Some scenarios related to Excel and tables.
- Some scenarios related to Frames.
- How to handle Web base popups
- How to execute 1 test multiple times without using the data provider in TestNG.
- How to Resolve Stale Element Reference Exception in Selenium WebDriver?
- What Are OOP Concepts in Java?
- How to capture screenshots in selenium
- Which type of Framework was used in your project? Explain it.
- How do you write a dropdown scenario?
- How to connect to the database using selenium, its requirements for connection, and commands for connection.
- Differences between overloading and overriding, what polymorphism is, what an abstraction is, and writing a program that shows me something I understand about these concepts.
- Program: Write a program to check whether the given input is a palindrome by taking input from the user at runtime.
- What are the advantages of using TestNG? Why can’t we run the selenium code directly?
- Have you worked on Jenkins? What are its advantages of it? What if the developer does not use Jenkins, but the testing team has been asked to use it? Can you do so without the developer creating the build in Jenkins, and your automation code can start?
- Disadvantages and advantages of selenium, where can I not use selenium?
- Scenario: Given just two days, and you have like 100 test cases to manually execute, and your colleague is on extended leave, what will you do? Do you think this situation can occur in real time? Can you complete all test cases alone within the deadlines?
- What is the code to find the active element on the web page?
- Program: Write a selenium program to verify that the web page’s navigation lands at the correct URL on the next page.
- Write a code to make use of assert if my username is incorrect.
- What is the skeleton of testng.xml? What does/can it contain?
At Pearson, our purpose is simple: to add life to a lifetime of learning. We believe that every learning opportunity is a chance for a personal breakthrough. That’s why our c.20,000 Pearson employees are committed to creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact. We are the world’s leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. For us, learning isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
We’re the world’s leading learning company, creating vibrant and enriching digital learning experiences designed for real-life impact.Our purpose is simple: to add life to a lifetime of learning.
We believe that every learning opportunity is a chance for a personal breakthrough. That’s why our c.20,000 Pearson employees are committed to creating vibrant and enriching learning experiences designed for real-life impact. We are the world’s leading learning company, serving customers in nearly 200 countries with digital content, assessments, qualifications, and data. For us, learning isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
For those who want progress, not just potential, Pearson is your partner in the moments that matter, proudly creating experiences that are full of life, so yours are too. That’s why we’ve created a blueprint for value creation with an integrated business to support customer through their learning journey.