Microservices Interview Questions: Microservices architecture is a cutting-edge way of developing large-scale applications by breaking them down into independent modules that work together to create the desired business application. This approach is becoming increasingly popular among organizations looking for enterprise solutions. Its modular design makes it perfect for cloud-based solutions.
|Post On:||Microservices Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
|Check Also:||Web Api Interview Questions|
Microservices can be deployed in the Cloud or on-premise. It is used in various industries, including healthcare, banking, government, manufacturing, retail, IT and telecommunications, media and entertainment, and more. Microservices are intended for investors, consultants, system integrators, government organizations, and IT and technology solution providers.
Some of the most well-known players in this field are Cognizant, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Software AG.
If you’re considering a career in this field and preparing for interviews, here are a few quick microservices interview questions and answers you can expect.
Microservices Interview Questions Java
- What is a Microservice?
- What are the benefits of Microservices architecture?
- What is the role of the architect in Microservices architecture?
- What is the advantage of Microservices architecture over Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
- Is it good to provide a Tailored Service Template for Microservices development in an organization?
- What are the disadvantages of using the Shared libraries approach to decompose a monolith application?
- What are the characteristics of a Good Microservice?
- What is Bounded Context?
- What are the points to remember during the integration of Microservices?
- Is it a good idea for Microservices to share a common database?
- What is the preferred type of communication between Microservices? Synchronous or Asynchronous?
- What is the difference between Orchestration and Choreography in Microservices architecture?
- What are the issues in using REST over HTTP for Microservices?
- Can we create Microservices as State Machines?
We hope you found these microservices interview questions helpful. However, don’t rely on these questions alone if you’re seriously considering a technology switch. Experienced interviewers will also ask follow-up questions to gauge your depth of knowledge. Take courses or follow online tutorials to learn more about microservices so that you can answer these and related questions.