Manhattan Associates Overview
- Atlanta, GA (US)
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Public (MANH)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
- ₹50 to ₹100 billion per year
- JDA Software, Oracle
Manhattan Associates interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Manhattan Associates interview questions and answers.
|Manhattan Associates Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Python Interview Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Manhattan Associates interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manhattan Associates Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- When will you not be automating a test case?
- The simple SQL query to fetch data from two table
- The question was related to my project
- Can you write a dynamic XPath
- What framework is used in your project
- Can you write a build.Xml
- Write a query for self-join
- Test Cases: A flex board is produced from the factory. How do you test that
- Program: Write a code where there are two sets of a key-value pair, and print the value only if the keys and values are the same
- Have you worked on Unix?
- What are the advantages of the pom framework in selenium
- Do you think knowing the backend process is important as a QA engineer?
- What is nonfunctional testing?
- What is the meaning of this keyword in java? Have you used this keyword in your framework?
- What is the meaning of this line WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver();
- Can we have another function on behalf of get()?
- How do you log the defect in manual testing?
- Defect life cycle.
- There is two textbox id password. Something is already written in the text field, like “Emailid”, how can you copy it from the email field and paste it into the password field?
Manhattan Associates Testing Interview Questions
Written test 10 questions on manual 10, SQL 10, 10 aptitudes & 10 on java, and we need to clear a minimum of 6 in each to proceed to the next round.
Manhattan 1st Round: Written Test
- Ten questions from testing
- Ten questions, including analytical and logical, and puzzle
- Ten questions from the database to predict an output
- Ten questions from java to predict an output
Manhattan 2nd round with Technical panel:
- How to handle dynamic objects in selenium? (they gave 1 table structure)
- Webdriver code to read the data from the excel sheet and login into the application.
- How to connect databases through Java?
- How to Handle Exceptions in Java
- What is the cycle of automation testing?
- Is Selenium able to find elements by looking at the GUI?
- Scenario: Code to click on a link that will open another window and perform an operation on the 2nd window to open a frame and then perform an operation on a frame.
- How many types of wait are there? And Explain the difference between them.
- Which framework you used in your company, and why
- What is a dataprovider, and Why do we use DataProvider?
- What is Page Factory, and why do we use it?
- What is SVN used for?
- What is Selenium Grid? and why do we use this?
- What can be automated, and what Cannot be automated?
- What is Java Interface and Why it’s Needed?
- Difference between an interface and an abstract class, and when we use the interface when we use an abstract class.
- What is the OOPs concept?
- What is the bug life cycle?
- Regression, compatibility, Adhoc, smoke, usability. Load, stability, security testing, and why we do these testing.
- Why are test case design techniques? Give an example of boundary value analysis.
- What are the severity and priority
- When we set the bug status as deferred
- Which bug-tracking tool you used in your company
- Explain the test scenario and test case
- Throws for runtime or compile time? And try-catch for runtime or compile time?
Manhattan 3rd Round: (Technical and managerial with the director)
- Explain the architecture of your project.
- What is class, and Why do we use a class?
- What is inheritance, and why do we use it, write a code
- WebDriver code to print username in the welcome page
- Program: Code to find a particular word from a string and explain it line by line
- Explain public static void main
- What are an access specifier and its use?
- What is the difference between a Primary key and a Unique key?
- Write a test case template that you follow in your company
- What is the difference between Array and LinkedList?
- 7-8 Managerial Questions
About Manhattan Associates Inc Company
Manhattan’s success with extensive and innovative omnichannel retailers across multiple geographies was critical in our selection process. Its Enterprise Order Management solution will become the heartbeat of our omnichannel operation and will drive conversions across every point of commerce and improve customer lifetime value.”