- McLean, VA (US)
- 51 to 200 employees
- Brokerage Services
Fulcrum Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Fulcrum interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Fulcrum ETL Testing Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, QA interview questions & testing interview questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Fulcrum interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulcrum ETL Testing Interview Questions
In this post, we plan to share a few latest ETL testing interview questions and answers of Fulcrum. So those are searching for the latest ETL testing interview questions. They just came to the correct for getting all ETL-related interview questions.
Fulcrum Etl Testing Interview Questions
- How to find the three highest salaries from the employee table?
- Explain Referential integrity.
- Tell me about your current role.
- Differences between Agile vs. other traditional software development models.
- In Batch processing, data from Table A is going to Table B. What will be your Test Approach?
- What type of bug did you face in ETL testing? Explain the best bug you have found so far.
- ETL testing scenario you used generally. What are the challenges you faced in ETL Testing?
- How to insert 100 records from table A and table B.
- How do you access databases?
- What is the difference between data warehouse testing and ETL testing?
- How to create a CSV file and how you enter 10000 records.
– Also, how do you test this file?
– Once this CSV inserts through the ETL job in the database, how will you test it?
– What do you do if any issue happens during loading, like the decimal value not being inserted?
What will we do if we want to insert the same records again?
- There are ten sequential files kept in the Unix directory.
- You need to process these files. Tell me positive and negative scenarios.
- Differences between delete and truncate.
- What is the numeric function in Oracle?
- Do you know pl/SQL
- Case statement scenario query
- Group by and having clause query.
- How do you rate your SQL skills?
- Have you built CSV, flat file, and pipe format files?
If You have more interview questions/interview processes or know the answers to the questions, then you can share that in the comment section or send us via our contact us page.
Fulcrum is the industry-leading data collection platform that enables users to easily build custom apps for capturing information in the field. We make it simple for field service organizations to get the best data possible from their mobile teams. Replace your paper forms with a customizable digital version on Android and iOS devices.
From construction and engineering to utilities, transportation, and disaster relief, we’re working to improve efficiency and enable better information and reporting from the field. We think the future of mobile workflow is simplicity, ease of use, and frictionless use of inexpensive consumer technology to power business operations.