Fulcrum interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Fulcrum interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Fulcrum interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulcrum ETL Testing Interview Questions
In this post, we have the plan to share a few latest ETL testing interview questions and answers of Fulcrum. So those are searching for the latest ETL testing interview questions. They just came to the correct for getting all ETL related interview questions.
Fulcrum Etl Testing Interview Questions
- How to find the 3 highest salaries from the employee table?
- Explain Referential integrity.
- Tell me about your current role
- Differences between Agile vs. other traditional software development models.
- In Batch processing data from Table A is going to Table B. What will be your Test Approach?
- What type of bug you faced in ETL testing. Explain the best bug you found so far
- ETL testing scenario you used generally. What are the challenges you faced in ETL Testing?
- How to insert 100 records from table A table B.
- How you access databases?
- What is different between a data warehouse testing ETL testing.
- How to create a CSV file and how you enter 10000 records.
– Also, how you test this file.
– Once this CSV inserts through the ETL job in the database, how you will test.
– If any issue happened during loading like decimal value not inserted, then what you do?
– If we want again to insert the same records again what will do?
- There are 10 sequential files kept in the Unix directory.
- You need to process these files. Tell me positive and negative scenarios.
- Differences between delete and truncate.
- What is the numeric function in Oracle?
- Do you know pl/SQL
- Case statement scenario query
- Group by and having clause query.
- How you rate your SQL skills
- Have you build CSV, flat file, and pipe format files.
If You have more interview questions/interview processes or you have knowledge of the answers about the below questions then you can share that in the comment section, or you can send us by using our contact us page.