Flipkart Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Flipkart interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Flipkart Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Flipkart interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Flipkart Bangalore SDET Automation Interview Questions
We are getting the latest interview questions for the Automation QA position. So we are happy to share those questions with you, If you have attended an interview, then you can share those questions with us, and we are happy to update those questions in our portal so others also get benefitted.
Updated on: 17.05.2019
- Explain About yourself.
- Explain your roles & responsibilities in the project.
- Apart from Selenium, What other tools do you know?
- Which framework do you know & Experience?
- Apart from Data-driven, what other frameworks do you know?
- What is Jenkins & How do you configure it & How do you get mail once tests are completed?
- Which Version controllers are you using?
- What is the difference between SVN & Git?
- How do you maintain the source code in Git?
- Suppose there are ten classes & I want to push only five classes. How do you do that?
- What are the challenges you faced?
- How do you deal when you get conflicts?
- What are ancestors & Siblings tell me the syntax?
- What are the selenium components & have you used a selenium grid?
- Have you worked on UFT?
- Are you comfortable with the selenium webDriver?
- Program: Reverse a String & Keep the first letter of the string constants.
Example: I/P- Software Testingo, O/P- Serawtfo Tognitse
- Explain the OOPS concept WRT to your framework.
HR Round (30 mins)
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Discussed projects of the current company in detail.
- What was the most challenging I did at my company?
- Who is your role model? Why?
- Have you helped juniors at your company?
- How do you keep updated with new technologies?
- Why are you changing jobs?
- Why Flipkart?
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion, and Lifestyle.
Launched in October 2007, Its is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and 10-day replacement policy. It was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee and Same-Day-Guarantee at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSMEs do business online.
Launched in October 2007, Flipkart has over the years become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and International brands. Our acquisition of Jabong and Myntra has been a natural step in our journey to be India’s largest fashion platform.
We are the only online player offering services such as an In-a-Day Guarantee across 50 cities and a Same-Day-Guarantee across 13 cities. Our annual subscription service – It’s First, is the first of its kind in the country.
As a testament to our path-breaking work and focus on employees It has been awarded “The most sought-after workplace in India’ by LinkedIn, according to their 2017 Top Companies list for Ind. Flipkart is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 30 million products across 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, and Lifestyle.
Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery. It is the only online player offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. Its annual subscription service, Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country.
Launched in October 2007, It has become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and international brands. Flipkart, currently 33,000 people strong, has 75 million registered users clocking over 10 million daily visits. Flipkart’s technology has enabled it to deliver 8 million shipments per month – and this number is only growing.
Leave a Reply