Test Case For FAN | FAN Test Cases
In the “How to Test” series, we are covering most commonly asked questions around writing test cases. In the previous article, we discussed the “Test case for a pen”. Moving forward in this series, I am covering the most common interview questions asked in an interview is, “can you write down the Test cases for Fan?”.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For FAN|
|Post Type:||Test Case Sample|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
We already discussed in the previous article that if the interviewer asks you to write the test cases, then do not assume the requirements on your own. You should ask cross-questions about the requirement, and this will help you to understand or unclear the missing requirements. In this particular scenario, you may ask questions like what type of fan, is it ceiling fan or table fan? How many blades fans have, speed level on the regulator, etc.
Fan Test Cases
Object Consideration: To write down the Test cases now I am writing the cases for a ceiling fan with three blades
Test Cases For FAN (UI Testing)
- Check what type of pen that is that table fan or a ceiling fan.
- Check how many blades are present in that fan
Check all the blades and parts are fitting correctly.
- Check whether the fan dimension is as per the specification document
- Check whether the color of the pen is as per the specification document
- Check the size of the blades is Per the specification document
- Check the position of the company logo is as per the specification document.
- Check whether the company logo is visible
- Check is the distance between to another blade is as per the specification document, and also the gap should be equal between the blades
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Facebook Test Cases||☑️ Factorial Test Cases|
|☑️ File Transfer Test Cases||☑️ Find Replace Test Cases|
Functional Testing Test Cases For FAN
- Check the power consumption by a fan is as per the requirement document
- Check is the fan is working when the electric switch is on
- Check whether the fan is slowing down when the switch is off
- Check whether the speed of the fan is where is when the regulator is adjusted
- Check the moving direction of the fan blades is it clockwise or anticlockwise
- Check when the fan is rotating it is throwing the wind in a proper direction
- Check by using regulator you can control the speed of the fan
- Check the time required to reach its maximum speed when the switch is on
- Check is the maximum and minimum speed of a fan
- Check whether the materials used to build a fan is as per the specification document
- Check whether the fan blades are bending when the fan is rotating state
- Check if the fan is not wobbling when it’s in the movement.
- Check it is working under-voltage fluctuation conditions properly like low voltage conditions.
- Check the status of a fan when it is rotating for a longer time
- Check the condition of Motors coils and other electrical parts when there is an in the voltage
- Check the fan is moving smoothly without making so many noise and vibration
- Check the weight of the pen is as per the specification document
- Check the voltage fluctuation effect of a fan when it is moving
- Check after switch on the fan doesn’t run in the anticlockwise direction
- Check all the Blades of a fan should have the same size
Test Cases For Ceiling Fan
- Whether the ceiling fan has a hook hanging on the roof.
- Check whether all the fan blades are fitted tightly
- Check the fan should be on when the use of a switch on
- Check weather-specific distance is maintained between roof and fan mentioned in the requirement document
- Check all the electric materials like capacitors are covered within the plastic coil of the fan.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Test cases for lift||☑️ Test scenarios for ac|
|☑️ Test cases for bottle||☑️ Test cases for pen|
|☑️ Test cases for table||☑️ Test cases for door|
|☑️ Test cases for WhatsApp||☑️ Test cases interview questions|
|Let We Inform you, For improves your knowledge you can take the above as a task and you can work on that. But from the above task list some of the tasks we have already completed and you can find those on our blog. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
Here I have listed down few Test cases for Fan. I have initially not included a few interesting test cases you can write down. So let’s think to add the test cases which not included in the above list to make a list to our reader more comprehensive.
You can write down the test case in the comment below. I appreciate it if you take up this Testing Challenge to get the good test cases for a fan to our readers.