About EagleView Technologies
- Bellevue, Washington
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
EagleView Technologies Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked EagleView Technologies interview questions and answers.
|EagleView Technologies Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the Selenium Tricky Interview Questions & testing interview questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the EagleView Technologies interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
EagleView Technologies Interview Questions
Company Name: EagleView Technologies
Position: QA Lead
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8 Yrs
Shared By: Sumana
No Of Rounds: 6
Updated on: 05.10.2022
- Junior testers took rounds 1 and 2. Fundamental questions on Selenium and Java concepts.
- Round 3 was managerial: Very realistic scenario-based questions.
- Rounds 4 and 5 were by senior management, which went deeper into team management, and team lead questions.
- Round 6 was project-based coding. I was asked to create a git repo and a framework and automate a few scenarios on the Redbus site. Share my repo with them.
- Program: Asked to write a selenium code for an email functionality to login and click on read the inbox and get the text of notification on the email
- Dynamic web tables fetch the column values when it’s dynamically changing.
- How do you handle suggestive auto dropdowns?
- Difference between implicit wait and explicit wait and the syntax of it
- And a few scenario-type questions based on Agile and day-to-day tasks, but I forgot those.
- Selenium behavioural and scenario-based questions like when there is a login functionality username and password, and captcha, how you will think to write a code using POM using TestNG annotations
- How will you prepare automation scripts when a new application is developed?
- When you are a code reviewer. What are the major areas you think of while reviewing
- What is the approach you follow before you start writing Automation scripts?
- When will you start automation?
- So on…around 20 to 25 questions asked.
Managerial Discussion 3rd round:
- About the current project and domain
- How do I run a test case in selenium?
- How many regression test cases were there in your project?
- What is CI CD in simple words?
- When should you run a regression test?
- How do you write a test case with the Gherkin? Because I have mentioned that in my resume.
- Some questions like you good to work in ODC? How flexible do you work as a manual tester?
- How do you handle dynamic tables?
- What is the difference between the surefire and failsafe plugins?
- How to validate logo in Selenium and a few basic selenium and OOps questions of Java.
Tips: Be thorough with concepts. Before the interview process, discuss with HR to know their budget for your role. Know the pattern/Qs asked by referring to others’ interview experiences.
About EagleView Technologies
We are a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights, and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides highly accurate data, enabling customers in the government, construction, insurance, and solar industries to make timely, informed, and better decisions.