- Austin, TX
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
E2open Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked E2open interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||E2open Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, Selenium Advanced Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the E2open interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
E2open Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: E2open
Position: Technical Lead
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6.5 Yrs
Shared By: Madhushree Megharaj
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 05.10.2022
- 1st round – straight questions on selenium and java – with coding – for 45 min.
- 2nd round – tricky questions on selenium, java, process, API testing (with coding) for 1 hour. I could answer almost 70% correctly, and I tried to give related answers for the remaining. I did not say no and gave up – I tried to answer the unknown questions.
- 3rd round was an HR – communication check.
- Tell me about myself.
- Do you work in agile?
- What is agile?
- What is a retrospective meeting?
- What is the difference between Sprint Review & retrospective?
- How many stand-up meetings are in Agile?
- Why is defect density?
- What is your role as QA in your project?
- Do you use RTM? What are the fields in RTM?
- What are the sprint backlog and product backlog in Jira?
- What is the first step in agile development?
- What is test execution & test creation?
- How do you create a test plan?
- What are the entry and exit criteria of STLC?
- What is the difference between QC and Jira?
- What is ALM Version?
- Selenium program: How will you handle the button, radio button, scroll down and up, and multiple window handling?
- Java programs: – Write a program to swap two numbers, find factorial, find the number of words in a string, Fibonacci series.
- What are the four principles of Agile?
Tips: Be confident in what you answer.
E2open is the connected supply chain software platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform how they make, move, and sell goods and services. With the broadest cloud-native global platform purpose-built for modern supply chains, e2open connects over 400,000 manufacturing, logistics, channel, and distribution partners as one multi-enterprise network tracking over 12 billion transactions annually. Our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably.
In the modern business world, change is happening at a faster pace than ever. Cultural and political volatility, expanding markets, and globalization have created an environment that can be wildly unpredictable. In this new reality, we need the strongest team possible to help us deliver on our promises to our customers.
From the very beginning, our mission has been to develop a diverse, international team of cross-functional experts from around the globe to provide our customers with valuable insights and perspectives. Together, we can help our customers be today-proof and tomorrow-ready.