DXC Technology Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked DXC Technology interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||DXC Technology Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Appium Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the DXC Technology interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DXC Technology Interview Questions
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Location: Mumbai, India
Updated on: 03.07.2021
- Explain about yourself
- Explain your roles & responsibilities in the project
- Apart from Selenium, what other tools do you know?
- Which framework do you use and explain
- Apart from data-driven, what other frameworks do you know ( just asking, not about the hands-on experience )
- What is Jenkins & how do you configure & how do you get mail once tests are completed?
- Which version controllers are you using?
- What is the difference between SVN & GIT?
- How do you maintain the source code in GIT?
- Scenario: Suppose there are ten classes & I want to push only five classes; how do you do that?
- How do you deal when you get conflicts?
- What are the challenges you faced? I told a few challenges & again, I told that for the past two days, we have been facing one challenge & explained it. So he gave me the solution.
- What are ancestors & siblings tell me the syntax?
- I have mentioned appium in my resume. So start asking questions on appium.
- What is Appium & how do you locate elements on the Android app
- Have you worked on Real devices, and what are those devices?
- On which android version have you worked
- What are the functionalities you worked on Application?
- How do you connect through real devices & eclipse?
- What are the selenium components & have you used a selenium grid?
- Have you worked on UFT? I never got a chance to work with UFT, but I downloaded the free version and learned for 1 Month.
- Are you comfortable with the Selenium Web driver?
Programming Question :
- Test scenarios to be covered : visit: https://www.sportsadda.com/
Click on got it/Cookies button(visible at the bottom of the page that accepts cookies)
- One Ad pops up which needs to be closed by automation [ I tried with Selenium but have no clue how to close it ]
- Move ahead without login.
- RHS Scores widget: Click on the very first match scorecard
- Click on the Match info tab”
About DXC Technology Company
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our customers entrust over 130,000 people in 70-plus countries to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with solid values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
DXC Technology helps global companies run mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new performance levels, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Leave a Reply