Commonwealth Bank Overview
- Sydney, NSW
- 10,001+ employees
- Financial Services
Commonwealth Bank Questions: Practice is the most important part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Commonwealth Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Commonwealth Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Software Testing Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Apptus interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commonwealth Bank Interview Questions
Company Name: Commonwealth Bank
Company Location: Test Engineer
Interview Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4.5+ Years
Updated on: 15.10.2022
- Tell me about your roles and responsibilities.
- Difference between Method overloading and method overriding
- What do you mean by interfaces?
- What is the status of the data variables in an interface (public static final)
- Which build tool is used in your project?
- What are the different types of waits in Selenium? (implicit, explicit, fluent)
- if there are multiple buttons with text containing ‘India,’ how would you find it
- if there is an element having text India under a form element? How do you handle it
- How do you handle advanced actions like right-clicking and context-click?
- Scenario: If there are three windows, one I am currently at, the second one’s window id I know, and the third one I don’t know, now I want to go to the third one, how do I do that? (getWindowHandles() and compare ids)
- What is the difference between build.perform() and perform
- How do you launch the hub in the selenium grid concept?
- Scenario: There is one text box where I am entering value 7 with sendkeys; now I do a page refresh and then try to enter value; what will happen? (StaleElementRefernceException)
- Have you used dataprovider in your project?
- Puzzles Questions: on family relations and basic which need logical analysis:
a. The average of 5 numbers is 25, and the difference between the two numbers is 2. Find the numbers?
b. In a family, there are boys and girls. For a boy, the number of brothers = the number of sisters. For a girl, the number of sisters is twice the number of brothers. Find the total number of boys and girls in the family.
- If there are three input variables and one logic variable, which don’t give me the correct output, what will be your strategy to test it?
About Commonwealth Bank
Australia’s leading integrated financial services provider, including retail, premium, business, institutional banking, superannuation, insurance, and share-broking products and services.
The Commonwealth Bank was founded under the Commonwealth Bank Act in 1911 and commenced operations in 1912, empowered to conduct both savings and general banking business. Today, we’ve grown to a business with more than 800,000 shareholders and 52,000 people working in the Commonwealth Bank Group. We offer a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.
Australia’s leading financial services provider includes retail, premium, business, institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment, and share broking products and services.
We are a business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees. We offer a full range of financial services to help all Australians build and manage their finances.