Alvaria Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the Alvaria INC interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Alvaria interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Alvaria Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Alvaria interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alvaria Software Interview Questions
Company Name: Alvaria
Company Location: Penang, Malaysia
Updated on: 10.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself and the Roles and Responsibilities of the previous project.
- What are all the drawbacks of Selenium?
- How to execute parallel tests using TestNG?
- Pros and cons of Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- How to check whether the web element is enabled or Disabled without using the isEnabled method? It’s not a hidden element.
- What is the difference between @Factory and @DataProvider?
- @Factory explain with real-time example?
- How to configure the Selenium Grid node and hub?
- Each time the grid URL will change, how to resolve this problem?
- Enrollment() method, we need more pass 20 parameters as input for that test case. As per coding guidelines, I can pass only 10 parameters in the test method. How will you pass those parameters? Also, we can’t split the task into different methods.
- How do you return the values inside the Parallel = instances? Explain this.
- How do you identify the web elements?
- Which is faster, XPath or CSS?
- What is the difference between XPATH and CSS?
- What are all the different ways to XPATH writing?
- What is StaleElementException, and how will you handle it?
- Any other ways to Execute Parallel Execution TestNG?
- How do you set the browser and grid node information?
- How do you execute using headless mode?
- How many test cases were there smoke and Regression test suite?
- What are parallel=instances?
- What will be executed when you suit in parallel?
- Java Programs: Around eight programs, some are what is the output, and few are like optimization of the code.
- What is the output?
- Query to select distinct values from the student table;
- Develop a Page Object design pattern for the below scenarios. They shared the RDP file, logged in, and shared my screen. The maven project was already created.
Case 1: Navigate to the URL and print the Title of the page
- Click on Department
- Mouseover on Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Click on Institute for Ocean Management
- Print the titleCase3. Print all the options available in the Quick link section
Alvaria is the world leader in enterprise-scale customer experience (CX) and workforce engagement management (WEM). We are technology innovators in call center software, cloud contact center solutions, workforce optimization, and customer service experience.
Scalable, resilient, and secure solutions shape the customer experience’s future. Our name is derived from Latin for “hives,” nature’s perfect form for millions of years, bringing you scalable, resilient, and secure solutions with efficiency, speed, and pinpoint accuracy.
Inbound or outbound, via any channel, and at every touchpoint, when things light up and customer demand is peaking, every customer interaction counts. And this is where Alvaria enters the equation, delivering higher intelligence and efficiency for optimized customer experience and workforce engagement.
Leave a Reply