3Pillar Global Interview Questions: Interviews are a crucial aspect of the hiring process, as they allow employers to get a deeper understanding of a candidate’s Software Testing skills, experience in Manual & Automation testing, Other Various Testing tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and personality of the candidates.
But the Interview questions are the backbone of any job interview. So as a job seeker, it can be challenging to anticipate what questions you may be asked and how to answer them effectively. But we have some good news for you, we have collected and received real-time software testing interview questions from our fellow visitors.
|Post On:||3Pillar Global Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Software Testing Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
This 3Pillar Global Interview Questions blog post will cover some of the most challenging and real-time interview questions asked in the tech industry, especially in 3Pillar Global company. We’ll try to cover everything from coding challenges to all types of questions so you can be fully prepared for any technical interview.
So whether you’re a software test engineer, automation testing engineer, or manual testing engineer, prepare the below-mentioned interview questions to ace your next technical interview and land your dream job in the tech industry.
We require your love and backing to enhance the usefulness of our platform for our fellow testers. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share your recent interview questions and experiences with us. To do so, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details about your interview experience.
3pillar Global Inc Interview Questions
Round 1: MCQ and coding
- Duration: 120 mins
- Total Questions: 40
Round 2: Technical Interview
Duration: 30 minutes
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What is the difference between CSS and XPath?
- Which locater is fastest?
- What are abstraction and encapsulation? Have you used it in your project?
- What is the difference between @test and @ method annotations?
- What experience do you have with automation testing? Can you walk us through a recent project you worked on and the automation tools you used?
- How do you approach creating test cases for an application? Can you walk us through your process for designing and executing test cases?
- What is your experience with API testing? Can you explain how you would go about testing an API?
- Have you worked with mobile application automation testing before? Can you walk us through your challenges and how you overcame them?
- What do you think are the benefits of automation testing versus manual testing? Can you give an example of a test case that would be better suited for automation?
- Can you explain how you would go about testing a new feature that was just deployed to production? What tools and processes would you use?
- Have you used any continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) tools before? Which ones have you worked with, and what was your experience like?
- Can you explain what a “flaky” test is? How do you handle flaky tests in your automation suite?
- What do you think are the key qualities of a successful automation tester? How do you stay up-to-date with new automation tools and techniques?
- Have you ever had to work with a development team that was resistant to implementing automated tests? How did you handle that situation?
About 3Pillar Global
3Pillar Global builds breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. 3Pillar is an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, and Information Services.
Leveraging a lean and agile approach, 3Pillar delivers value-generating digital solutions with specialized product strategy and management, user experience design, and software and data engineering expertise across mobile, cloud, and disruptive technologies.