Zycus interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zycus interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Zycus Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zycus interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Zycus Interview Questions
Company Name: Zycus
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 30.06.2021
Automation Testing Interview Questions
- Which automation framework do you follow? Eg. Hybrid automation etc
- Hybrid of which 2 frameworks you use?
- Explain your automation framework structure.
- If in a webpage there are two popup windows and both are having common attributes. We have tried every attribute available but we are not able to uniquely identify both the popup windows. If we use any locator then both the popup window is identified at the same time.
- Want to close only the 2nd popup but we are only able to close the 1st popup. How we can handle this scenario?
- How to handle dynamic popup messages using selenium webdriver? Suppose there is one popup that comes dynamically means it comes at random times when launching a web application?
- What is the use of listener class?
- How many types of listeners are available in TestNG? Which type of listener do you use in your framework?
- How do you integrate test data in your POM structure? How test-data is called in your framework?
- How can we execute the same set of test cases in different environments/servers?
- How can we execute the automation suite with different test data in different environments? For e.g, In the QA environment, we want to execute with test data ‘abc’ and in the UAT environment, we want to execute with test data ‘XYZ? How can we achieve this?
- How to pass the value that was returned in the previous page/scenario into the drop-down element of the current page? Suppose we have a drop-down in the current webpage and in this drop-down we have to pass the value that was returned from the previous selection or scenario?
- Different types of locators available in selenium
- What is the method overloading and method overriding in java? Explain with example.
- In method overloading can we have 2 methods in a class like below:
Public void add (int a, String b)
Public void add (String b, int a)
Will method overloading work in this case?
- How do you find out RCA of any production issue? What is your approach to finding RCA?
- Difference between smoke and sanity testing?
- Suppose in a bottle manufacturing company there is various type of bottles manufactured every day. You have to test the bottle and identify low priority-high severity defects. What defects can be considered as low priority-high severity in this example?
- Imagine you have any rectangular object and you have to cut this rectangular object in 8 equal pieces in max 3 straight cuts. How can you do?
- Write all the possible test scenarios for the below flow:
- Explain web application architecture?
- Write a SQL query to select 5 employees who are having a max salary.
Zycus Interview Questions
- Tell me about your framework.
- From 1-100 1, no missing how you will find that no.
- How you will write XPath.
- How you will reverse the array.
- If the element were not visible, what will you do?
- If you are not able to click on the webpage what you will do