Zensoft UFT interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zensoft UFT interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zensoft UFT interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zensoft UFT Testing Interview Questions
In This Post, we are trying to share a few UFT Interview questions for freshers and experienced testers.
- What is QTP?
- How QTP identifies objects?
- What is a smart identification? How does it work? How base & optional filter communicates?
- What is the default time for the application? i.e., 30 seconds for web-based and 60 for windows based? the wrong answer I gave
- Can we write classes in VB? Yes, then what are the limitations?
- What is a location in the ordinal identifier? With scenario?
- Rate urself in UFT and VB out of 5?
You Can Also Check: