Zensoft Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zensoft Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Zensoft Technologies Performance Testing Interview Question|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zensoft Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Zensoft Performance Testing Interview Question
This post we are going to share the few latest performance testing interview questions where we are share trying to share API Testing interview questions, Manual testing interview questions and Tutorials for freshers and experienced testers.
Zensoft Technologies Performance Testing Interview Questions
- What is Performance Testing?
- Why we need Performance Testing?
- Detail about the projects you did.
- What is Thread Group?
- What is Samplers?
- What is Regular Expression
- Meaning (.+?) / (.*?) –
- What is BeanShell PreProcessor and PostProcessor?
- Why do we need to use it?
- What is the Execution Order of JMeter script?
- How do you identify the performance testing requirements?
- What are the objectives of the Performance Testing Test Plan?
- Types of timers in JMeter?
- Which tool are you using and why for performance testing?
- Do you have any knowledge of other performance testing tools like LoadRunner, NeoLoad?
- What is ThinkTime, Why we need to use it?
- Types of Assertions
- Types of Listeners
- Distributed Load Testing (Remote Testing) –
- Why use Non-GUI mode to run the script?
- Command to run JMeter script from the GUI mode.
- Types of Performance Testing-
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Endurance Testing
- Spike Testing
- What is Synchronizing Timer and how it works?
- Activities performed during performance testing?
- Blazemeter and how it is useful in Jmeter
- Do you have any idea about 3rd party monitoring tools like NewRelic and AppDynamics?
- Performance Tunning and what are parameters you considered in your project.
- How to check server-side logs
- What are the parameters to check the performance of the application after running your JMeter script?
- What is Latency?
- What is the response time?
- How to create an HTML report from the .jtl file?
- How to reduce unwanted requests while recording the script from the JMeter?
- What is the workload Modeling?
- What is Performance Analysis?
- Types of Thread Groups?
- How you are showing the Performance Testing Analysis Report to your client in your current project?
- How will you start the requirement gathering for performance testing if we didn’t get it from the client?
- How many projects have you done?
- How many max numbers of users load have you given in your projects?
- What are the challenges/problems have you faced in your project?
- Have you integrated the JMeter script with Jenkins?
- Unix commands
- SQL commands like Joins.