Zensoft Automation interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zensoft interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Zensoft Automation Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zensoft interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zensoft Automation Testing Interview Questions [ PUNE ]
- What is the difference between String and StringBuilder?
- Write a program for swapping two numbers without using a third variable?
- Write a program to reverse a string without using any function?
- Write a program to find the common element from two arrays?
- What is the difference between = = and equals methods?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- Give an example of method overloading in selenium?
- Write a program for the switch to the window and also in frames?
- The SQL query to fetch max salary from a table?
- The SQL query to fetch 2nd max salary from a table?
- What is the difference between Array and ArrayList?
- What are the TestNG Annotations?
- What is Selenium Grid?
- What is Parallel execution and how will you perform?
- Enter text without using SendKeys.
- How to handle scroll bars using selenium?
- What is the return type of findElement?
- WebElement is an interface or class.
- The interviewer gave a scenario and said that find the XPath. So, Dynamic XPath is very important for an interview and it is always asked in any company, especially for 2 to 3 years of experience.
- How you conducted Data-driven testing in your project?
- What defect management or test management tool you used in your project?
Zensoft Automation Interview Questions – 2 to 6 Years Experience
- What are XPath Axes?
- What are the methods of Xpath?
- The framework structure of your project?
- Fluent wait and Explicit wait? When to use fluent wait?
- How will you do failure analysis of regression test suits if 500 test cases failed out of 1000 test cases
- Wrapper classes in java?
- What is typecasting?
- How to convert a string to an integer?
- Factorial program
- Given one scenario like the search box and find button is there, after clicking on finding all records will be displayed in tabular format, and there one message will be displayed for the count of records displayed. So, how can we verify that the count message displayed is correct according to the number of rows displayed?
- How can you handle windows bases events?
- What is Auto IT and how will you write Auto IT script?
- What is super and this keyword?
- Can we write both super and this in the same method or constructor?
- String str = “Hello World”
The output should be – Hello Wtrld
– The second occurrence of ‘o’ should be replaced with ‘t’
- List list1 = [“1”, “2”, “3”, “11”]
List list2 = [“11”, “33”, “3”, “4”]
- There are some common elements in both lists like 3 and 11, so we need to print only uncommon elements. Output :- [“1”, “2”, “33”,”4″]
- What all challenges that you faced while designing a framework?
- What are the dependencies that you have used?
- What exceptions have you faced and how you overcome it?
- What is StaleElementReferenceException?