ZenQ interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ZenQ interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ZenQ interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
ZenQ Hyderabad Company Interview Questions
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 25.10.2021
- Do you have any idea on which platform developed your application?
- Please provide a brief explanation about your project and what did you do in it?
- How did you rate for you in scripting knowledge?
- What type of scripting issues did you face so far?
- How did you confirm is the correct navigated page. If page navigated from one to another?
- Can you please elaborate on text checks and image checks syntactically?
- When did you parameterization and correlation?
- Can you please explain correlation types syntactically?
- What is the syntax to set param length as you required?
- Difference between web_submit_form and web_submit_data?
- How did you finalize the server request issue or server response issue, If the page loads more than usual?
ZenQ Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 08.09.2021
I just cleared the first-level interview and below are the questions. Waiting for the second level of discussion as they mentioned it would be a task (we have to finish the task within time )
- Write the code for opening we browser
- Explain about Webdriver
- Difference between
WebDriver drivwe = ChrimeWebDriver ();
ChromeDriver driver = new ChromeDriver ();
- String s=”NaveenAtomationLabs1234″;
Needs to print only 123
- Multi-browser testing and parallel testing explain
- Explain about testNG
- Explain the hybrid framework
- Difference between driver.get() and driver. navigate.to()
- Few commands in Git
- What is overloading and where used in selenium
- Jenkins pipeline