Zapcom interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zapcom interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Zapcom Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zapcom interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Zapcom Interview Questions
- Which of the following parameters is not required to initialize Fluent wait?
a.The maximum amount of time to wait for a condition.
b.The frequency to check the success or failure of a specified condition.
c.Exception classes to ignore while waiting.
d.Expected condition to wait.
- What type of Wait objects keep alive until the WebDriver object dies?
3.All of the above
- Which of the following exceptions is not an ideal candidate to ignore via FluentWait?
- What can be used to test Flex/Flash applications using Selenium?
- Which of the following statements won’t hold true for Selenium 3.0?
1. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their own WebDriver implementations except Mozilla
2. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla) ship a WebDriver compatible with their browser.
3. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their own WebDriver implementations except IE.
4. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their own WebDriver implementations except Apple.
- Which case is not matched using sendkeys method
1.sendKeys(Keys.F5) == sendKeys(“\uE035”)
2.sendKeys(Keys.PAGE_DOWN) == sendKeys(“\uE00E”)
3.sendKeys(Keys.ARROW_DOWN) == sendKeys(“\uE015”)
4.sendKeys(Keys.SPACE) == sendKeys(“\uE00D”)
5.sendKeys(Keys.TAB) == sendKeys(“\uE004”)
6.sendKeys(Keys.ALT) == sendKeys(“\uE00A”)
- Which is the Supermost interface in Werbdriver?
- What is the attribute in @Test annotation ??
- Following case will not satisfy for POM
2.White Box testing
4. None of this
- Which is the recommended to find dynamic locators??
4. None of this
- In Selenium, variables are stored in
4. All of the above