Zapcom Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Zapcom interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Zapcom Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Basic SQL Questions For Interview, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Zapcom interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zapcom Interview Questions
- Which of the following parameters is not required to initialize Fluent wait?
a.The maximum amount of time to wait for a condition.
b.The frequency of checking the success or failure of a specified condition.
c.Exception classes to ignore while waiting.
d.Expected condition to wait.
- What type of Wait objects keep alive until the WebDriver object dies?
1. Explicit Wait
2. Fluent Wait
3. All of the above
4. Implicit Wait
- Which of the following exceptions is not an ideal candidate to ignore via FluentWait?
- What can be used to test Flex/Flash applications using Selenium?
- Which of the following statements won’t hold for Selenium 3.0?
1. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their WebDriver implementations except Mozilla
2. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Mozilla) ship a WebDriver compatible with their browser.
3. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their WebDriver implementations except IE.
4. In Selenium 3, all the major browser vendors ship their WebDriver implementations except Apple.
- Which case is not matched using sendkeys method
1.sendKeys(Keys.F5) == sendKeys(“\uE035”)
2.sendKeys(Keys.PAGE_DOWN) == sendKeys(“\uE00E”)
3.sendKeys(Keys.ARROW_DOWN) == sendKeys(“\uE015”)
4.sendKeys(Keys.SPACE) == sendKeys(“\uE00D”)
5.sendKeys(Keys.TAB) == sendKeys(“\uE004”)
6.sendKeys(Keys.ALT) == sendKeys(“\uE00A”)
- Which is the Supermost interface in Werbdriver?
- What is the attribute in @Test annotation ??
- The following case will not satisfy POM
1. Unit testing
2. White Box testing
3. Parallel execution
4. None of this
- Which is the recommended to find dynamic locators??
1. Relative XPath
2. Regular expression
4. None of this
- In Selenium, variables are stored in
4. All of the above
About Zapcom Company
A boutique software product and solutions company whose forte is building and maintaining high-performance, scalable, complex software for Travel & Hospitality domains.
We can achieve exceptional productivity and results by hiring the right engineers, motivating them to give their best, and fostering an environment of continuous learning, innovation, mutual trust, and fun.
They are ably guided and nurtured by the leadership team with 150+ years of cumulative experience developing products and platforms. Technology advancement has put customers in control of their interactions with businesses.
Enterprises wanting to know and delight their customers must realign and invest in providing an exceptional customer experience. With extensive experience understanding the digital economy, ZapCom is strategically placed to help clients deliver better products, services, and business processes through Disruptive Technologies, Insights & Processes.